When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

PAUL NEWMAN dial

dennio3

Hello to all,
I am Italian and I am new entry to this beautiful forum.
I am happy owner of a 6239 assembled with various original parts and parts supply Phong.
I would now like to install a dial Newman (2 lines), preferably black.
I saw that you are expert in this dials.
I read many manufacturers: Phong, Minh Here, David Wong, ingood, NDT trading, Ivan Hon etc ..
What do you think is the best and how much?

Pics are appreciate
Thank you

MQ, where can you find this dial?

Ming Quy. His dials are sometimes not consistent. You have to know what is correct, and let him know up front what you expect. If he thinks you don't know your dials, sometimes he will send you one that's not so good. Make sure you agree that if it's not what you want quality wise that you are sending it back and he will need to replace it with a better dial.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ming Quy. His dials are sometimes not consistent. You have to know what is correct, and let him know up front what you expect. If he thinks you don't know your dials, sometimes he will send you one that's not so good. Make sure you agree that if it's not what you want quality wise that you are sending it back and he will need to replace it with a better dial.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Is this his site?

http://vintagewatchesmq.com/minhquy/index.php?page=shop.browse&category_id=134&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=1