When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Review Of The "ultimate" Planet Ocean 45mm

By-Tor

Excellent review and fantastic pictures  I have this one in my wish list and hope to purchase from Andrew within the next couple of months. I just bought the SS seamaster professional planet ocean  chrono  for$318. + shipping. and absolutely love this watch. The problem was choosing this one or the Ti see through back without the chrono but since I got this watch with black face and bezel I thought I would buy the Ti in pumpkin until I saw how good the blue one looks. Since this one and my Rolex Sub are both black it's about time to add some flavor to the mix.  But I truly thank you for the pics and an excellent review.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Does this 45MM ultimate planet ocean replica have the same 600M water resistance as the genuine

No, it's water resistance will be somewhere in the region of 30m - 100m. There tends to be a degree of variation from one watch to the other due to looser tolerances when the watches are put together.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i am a newbie here and also to the rep, i bought my first replica watch a couple days ago, i read your review till the end and it really surprises me, that there is so much knowledge on the rep i don't know, thanks, i think it is necessory for me to read more helpful reviews before making my decision on the second replica watch.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Hello,

I'm not english or american.

I have a very low level and i need help.

I read your forum up to 4 days. Very very nice forum.

But i'can understand, were i will can buy this replica ?!

Never in forum you say.

Please help me, thanks a lot.

Best regards

Edited by xnglsu

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Me thinks maybe a mod may want to preface the original review saying that the UPOs are no longer made and cannot be bought new anymore.

Well, you may be able to find a dealer who can find one, but as they stopped making the UPOs years ago, whatever is knocking around now will either be one that was returned and has bee hiding in a dusty corner for a long while, or one made up out of a few returns that didn't work.

I got one like this, and whilst OK, it certainly wasn't immaculate.

A far better bet at the time of writing is the new ceramic POs in their many guises.