When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Help, advice needed :(

kernow

Ok guys, I need your help.

Recently I have become suspicious that my wife of nearly 10 years has been having an affair. She goes out without telling me where she is going and comes home late. She never dresses up nice for me anymore but goes out made up to the nines. I started to worry about a fortnight ago when she started making excuses in 'the bedroom'. 

Anyway, rightly or wrongly I decided to follow her yesterday afternoon. She thought that I was working but I knew something was up so I crept out and managed to get to my car and follow her without her seeing me. She drove about 2 miles and parked up outside a house and climbed out of her car. I saw her straighten her dress before she walked to the door of the house and disappear inside. 

I sat there thinking about all the good times we'd had over the years and felt myself becoming desperate. What would I do without her?

She finally reappeared what seemed like an age later. I glanced down at my watch and discovered that the pearl had fallen out. So guys, do I try and find a new pearl or just buy a new bezel insert? Noob V5 Sub BTW. 

• Like 2

What you have painfully experienced firsthand now is, that no matter how good something looks, what it is made of deep inside is what matters.

My advice is to raid your wife's jewelry box and "borrow" her Mikimoto pearls.  Measure them and find the one that most closely matches the diameter of the lost pearl.  The rest is up to your imagination.

Once the string is cut, the value drops exponentially.

At least some got it ;)

Maybe it's the English humour? lol

What you have painfully experienced firsthand now is, that no matter how good something looks, what it is made of deep inside is what matters.

My advice is to raid your wife's jewelry box and "borrow" her Mikimoto pearls.  Measure them and find the one that most closely matches the diameter of the lost pearl.  The rest is up to your imagination.

Once the string is cut, the value drops exponentially.

Don't worry I've given her a pearl necklace, but I don't want it back!!!

Ok, so you know that the pearl's are just luminous? There is nothing pearl about them. They simply put a dot of luminous in the metal finding, then clear it when it dries. A lot of watch makers have lumious compound. If the metal finding is secure, fix it that way. If not, replace the pearl. As for the part about following your wife, I hope your boss didn't dock you for being off work. LOL

Ok, so you know that the pearl's are just luminous? There is nothing pearl about them. They simply put a dot of luminous in the metal finding, then clear it when it dries

Hmmmmmmm, sounds about as genuine as many women I've met. :g: