When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Friendly Reminder To Those That Don't Want To Pay Thier Bills...

RWG Technical

As clearly stated in my capabilities list, after 90 days of non-payment, whatever you have with me, is considered abandoned.

It doesnt' matter to me one way or another, if your not going to pay up, then simply have the decency to let me know, that's all.

I don't ask for much beyond common courtesy, unless things take a turn for the better, I think I will be having a yard sale come mid-January.

Everyone has been advised in person via email and on PM's, and now it's here in the open, I have done my part, the balls in your court...

RG

Lol--I'd like to see what gets offered up as well.

How about a clause to that rule--90 days non-payment equals total forfeiture, but @ 60 days non-payment (without any deposit yet at all), other members can choose to get first dibs on what's there.

Got any newly serviced, secs @ 6, 7750's? :)

Edited by gioarmani

No PM from zig, so I assume he knows my piece he's had since 1968 is awaiting the top secret part, for the betterment of all mankind, to arrive, but would someone please leave a MBW vintage with him for 91 days? Thanks...

Your fine, as are the dozens of others waiting for parts or special mods or whatever...

It's only the ones that are finished, and the bill is still outstanding.

So far one is paid off, so we'll see what happens next, this is the second time this has happened...not a big deal, I just dont' like to have stuff pending once I finish my part.

RG

I'm looking forward to the yard sale, too. Should help Rob make some money to compensate him for his work.

For anyone out there who hasn't paid for your job..... you don't know what you're missing. It's top notch work. Looks like your loss will be our gain.

You will have em sold in a flash.

I know what you mean Rob...we have our regular jobs and most of our "free" time is spent doing what we love to do.....still we need to get compensated for the time and effort. If you did your part, the customer must do her/his. Best for you my friend.

vaccum

• 2 weeks later...