When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Yachtmaster Everose. Looking for a new Oysterflex or Rubber. Source? Help!!

mecko

Hi fellas,

I had bought a Yachtmaster Everose with  2836-2 for a really good price. It is new and unworn.

But the problem is, I hadn´t checked if the "wannabe Oysterflex" fits. I doesnt fit. my wrist

is too small. Now I am looking for a cheap Oysterflex in my size , Rubber B or a Reptile Leatherstrap(like on the Daytonas

with endlinks), but i want to use the Yachtmaster clasp. Is there a Source?

Hope you guys can help me. I am located in Europe!

Regards

Mecko

CYMERA_20151213_170317.jpg

CYMERA_20151213_170433.jpg

CYMERA_20151213_170605.jpg

Everest bands only makes bands for the regular oyster case afaik. I met the founder a few months back, awesome guy! has no intention of making bands with integrated endlinks for any model other than the standard oyster lug though.

edit: i know the lug shape is different in the yachmaster everrose but i don't know if it's different as far as the fit of an endlink would be concerned, so it might work anyway

Edited by Revere

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You can now buy shorter version of the Rolex Oysterflex strap from Perfect Clones: "Special Short Asian Size". I comes with the clasp for around 75 USD. I am sure other TDs will be able to provide it. (Perfect Clones sells the watch with the short size strap, so you do not have to buy 2 straps).

I have a ca. 18 cm wrist and it fits perfectly. There are 3 adjustment positions on the clasp. I use the middle one.