When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Where is everyone?

wraithride

True, it seems that some of the longstanding members are less active which is a shame as it's a pleasant site. Reps are still popular and as dvn said the other sites seem busier, but a lot of that is trivial chit chat and lots of back stabbing. 

True, it seems that some of the longstanding members are less active which is a shame as it's a pleasant site. Reps are still popular and as dvn said the other sites seem busier, but a lot of that is trivial chit chat and lots of back stabbing.

+1.  It's nice and quiet over here and I like it that way.  A nice and tidy group of watch lovers and no BS!

• Like 1

This is the place for serious experienced gentlemen, no flame parties with witty attacks and counters, no endless noobs (one watch buying wonders asking stupid questions) or witch hunts , gulags, penalty boxes and I use a nuke only as a last resort after a full hearing held.

" but a lot of that is trivial chit chat and lots of back stabbing. " +1 

The guys from all over come here if they are trying to build a watch because most of the brain power/knowledge of the rep world is here. I have see some excellent word smiths next store they pride them selves on verbal exchanges their command of the written language is truly impressive. Now dbane (and plenty of others) could there kick ass on builds, this ain't the debate club watches is why we are here.

• Like 7

The guys from all over come here if they are trying to build a watch because most of the brain power/knowledge of the rep world is here. I have see some excellent word smiths next store they pride them selves on verbal exchanges their command of the written language is truly impressive. Now dbane (and plenty of others) could there kick ass on builds, this ain't the debate club watches is why we are here.

Yes, champions of the internet are aplenty. I definitely come here for the info and great M2M section.

Here it's quality over quantity. Anyone can buy a rep. But turning that rep into a work of art takes time patience and dedication. That's why this community exists.

It's why I'm here as I have neither the knowledge or ability to mod my watches so I rely on the good people of RWG to do it for me! :)

Many times it seems (to me) like a cold wind blowing down an empty alley. Maybe I am just numbed out from reading the same 8 questions 500 times.

Builders keep a specialized forum like this going, not tire kickers. Newbies need to read and learn, then stick around and contribute...not just hit and run.

Btw, who has the best sub?   :pimp:

Many times it seems (to me) like a cold wind blowing down an empty alley. Maybe I am just numbed out from reading the same 8 questions 500 times.

Builders keep a specialized forum like this going, not tire kickers. Newbies need to read and learn, then stick around and contribute...not just hit and run.

Btw, who has the best sub?   :pimp:

In answer to your question; arguably the Russians have the best sub in the Typhoon. :D

image.jpg

• Like 1

I heard Joshua has them but there's a problem with the reactor core.  Keeps your wrist nice and warm, but you grow testicles on your forehead. 

Wait for v2.0, it's guaranteed to be 1:1.  :tu:

• Like 2

This is the place for serious experienced gentlemen, no flame parties with witty attacks and counters, no endless noobs (one watch buying wonders asking stupid questions) or witch hunts , gulags, penalty boxes and I use a nuke only as a last resort after a full hearing held.

" but a lot of that is trivial chit chat and lots of back stabbing. " +1 

I must agree. RWG has a more distinguished clientele . If it is more sedate than RWI and RG then bully for those tykes on trikes. We good guys are here and helm the best rep website on the net.

I heard Joshua has them but there's a problem with the reactor core.  Keeps your wrist nice and warm, but you grow testicles on your forehead. 

Wait for v2.0, it's guaranteed to be 1:1.  :tu:

...... along with a giant phallus. Especially popular amongst some members next door. 

I have see some excellent word smiths next store they pride them selves on verbal exchanges their command of the written language is truly impressive. 

no flame parties with witty attacks and counters, .................... or witch hunts , gulags, penalty boxes and I use a nuke only as a last resort after a full hearing held.

Hey............................lol_zpsaff84e4d.gif