When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

We need a rep of this!!!!!

andreww

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
What was it about breitling and needed replication that I feel the deja vu about, I wonder?

Message crafted while wrestling a juvenile crocodile that's unwilling to be captured and made into leather

LOL maybe I should change brand, was just about to ask when they will do the Abyss black again

15 minutes ago, Hans1974 said:

LOL maybe I should change brand, was just about to ask when they will do the Abyss black again emoji1.png

For everyone's sake, please kindly reconsider your poison lol... There's just something odd going on recently with too many Breitling threads. ;)

just kiddin'.. From Breitling I just like the Abyss 42 a lot because it fits my small wrist well and of it's looks.. But would never ask to (re)produce it or whatever. Tudors, I like almost all of them so i have multiple options.. Something that tyrant not seem to have, so somehow I kinda feel sorry for him.. But I agree, it's odd!

3 hours ago, Hans1974 said:

emoji1.pngemoji1.png just kiddin'.. From Breitling I just like the Abyss 42 a lot because it fits my small wrist well and of it's looks.. But would never ask to (re)produce it or whatever. Tudors, I like almost all of them so i have multiple options.. Something that tyrant not seem to have, so somehow I kinda feel sorry for him.. But I agree, it's odd!

Well wrong watch to kid about considering the rep factories actually repped it, like a year or two back (or however long ago it was), at least you could have joked about a watch they haven't repped, like the Avenger II Seawolf 

And again, i know what the fuvk im talking about in regards to which seawolfs the factories have repped and the Avenger II Seawolf is not fuvking repped, they repped the old school titanium non-avenger seawolf (a while ago) and the first modern looking Seawolf, the Avenger (1) Seawolf, twice

In terms of the original watch this topic is about, electronic watches and quartz watches have quite limited appeal and would not get major success as a rep