RWG
tyche

Healthy or cool habits

Hey guys! My day is always a little bit more awesome because of some habits I have. I'm not sure if this could be a thing but would be cool if everyone shared some habits of their daily routine that makes them feel good.

- I drink a lot of Cistus Incanus tea, it's considered the healthiest tea on earth ! Look it up :)

- I have a sony diamondclean toothbrush that is just amazing. I enjoy using it every time. It's rechargable by putting it in the glass holder that comes with it or by putting a USB in the case , awesome !

- I use Khiel's facial fuel to wash my face in the morning. It makes your face tingle a bit and you feel fresh/ awake.

Hope you guys share some stuff too :)

Hey guys! My day is always a little bit more awesome because of some habits I have. I'm not sure if this could be a thing but would be cool if everyone shared some habits of their daily routine that makes them feel good.

- I drink a lot of Cistus Incanus tea, it's considered the healthiest tea on earth ! Look it up :)

- I have a sony diamondclean toothbrush that is just amazing. I enjoy using it every time. It's rechargable by putting it in the glass holder that comes with it or by putting a USB in the case , awesome !

- I use Khiel's facial fuel to wash my face in the morning. It makes your face tingle a bit and you feel fresh/ awake.

i'd ditch the khiels stuff.

it contains parabens which are associated with cancer and chlorphenesin a neurotoxin banned in japan. which you haven been rubbing on your face everyday.

try the Anthony brand stuff instead.

Ok, every morning I do a nasal wash with saline solution and use a body cream called Eutrosys. Oh, and I spend a lot of time brushing my teeth.

i'd ditch the khiels stuff.

it contains parabens which are associated with cancer and chlorphenesin a neurotoxin banned in japan. which you haven been rubbing on your face everyday.

try the Anthony brand stuff instead.

Thanks so much for this. I emailed them regarding this like a month ago and they got back to me saying ' all their products are 100% safe to use'...

Thanks so much for this. I emailed them regarding this like a month ago and they got back to me saying ' all their products are 100% safe to use'...

hah, well i wouldnt expect them to say the opposite :D

On ‎12‎/‎22‎/‎2015 at 10:57 PM, tyche said:

Kind of reminds me of American Psycho lol  sorry.

I just get up take a shot of whiskey and F^%k the day as hard as I can :)   (JK not really on the whiskey, I wait until at least lunch)

all of these trends of cleanse and super foods and teas from some obscure mountain top of south eastern china sea picked by monks that is ultra healthy etc... does my [censored] in :)  99% of this stuff is purely placebo.

^^^This. Walking my dogs across the fields makes me feel good, that and getting one over on the tax man.

[[Template core/front/global/commentEditLine is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

13 hours ago, altesporsche said:

I just get up take a shot of whiskey and F^%k the day as hard as I can :)   (JK not really on the whiskey, I wait until at least lunch)

all of these trends of cleanse and super foods and teas from some obscure mountain top of south eastern china sea picked by monks that is ultra healthy etc... does my [censored] in :)  99% of this stuff is purely placebo.

there is some value in the placebo effect. probably not $29.95 worth but thinking something is making difference does go a long way sometimes

On 13-1-2017 at 9:43 AM, altesporsche said:

I agree but you say this as if placebo is a bad thing? If there is no scientific proof of things being healthy but I perceive them as healthy, I think they do the job (healthy mind healthy body).

Also was a bit dissapointed when you said you don't really take a shot of whiskey in the morning... :p 

On 13-1-2017 at 11:10 PM, highoeyazmuhudee said:

there is some value in the placebo effect. probably not $29.95 worth but thinking something is making difference does go a long way sometimes

Exactly :) 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.