When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

What is a Jackso sea dweller case??

Timelord

Can anyone enlighten me as to what a Jackjo sea dweller case is ?.?  I recall seeing one for sale a fair while ago which attracted a lot of attention but I could not understand what the fuss was all about considering it is not a mbw cae.  Thanx!!

Thanks fellows!!

Seems like it was a top quality case as I recall that the helium escape valve actually worked on that case.

Does anyone know whether it had the case grooves to accommodate a rolex movement?

was it a 316L stainless case?

The SSD and SSD V2 were old noobmariners that came out from 2007-13 maybe or thereabouts. I don't know if it was set up with grooves for the Rolex movement, but you might be able to fit a 3035 movement in there- I saw a noobmariner sub that had been fitted with a 3035 a long time ago. It would most likely be 316L steel- they were a decent rep back in the time, but the BP SD has replaced it at this point and noobfactory discontinued the SSD V2 back in 12 or 13. 

The SSD and SSD V2 were old noobmariners that came out from 2007-13 maybe or thereabouts. I don't know if it was set up with grooves for the Rolex movement, but you might be able to fit a 3035 movement in there- I saw a noobmariner sub that had been fitted with a 3035 a long time ago. It would most likely be 316L steel- they were a decent rep back in the time, but the BP SD has replaced it at this point and noobfactory discontinued the SSD V2 back in 12 or 13. 

thanks for that info!!  Very helpful!