When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Moving... Rwg "1" Shutting Down...

Corgi

What are you people saying that I've dissapeared?

I've been slowly and surely browsing this lovely forum and leaving messages where I find my input due. On another note, Joshua's promotion and price knock-down of the Omega SMP chrono has motivated me to purchase it. Do you think I'm making a good decision?

Thanks for posting all of those interesting facts about Texas, aclaimsman! Now I want to move there even more. I hear the air is fresh, the people are friendly, the flags wave patriotically, the churches stand proudly, and criminals get punished deservingly!

Also it's the place where George Bush was born... I wonder, what his old house looked like when he was young?

A little fact: the pres' wears a Timex Indiglo! (He needs to visit us here, and pick out something nicer, I think.)

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What are you people saying that I've dissapeared?

I've been slowly and surely browsing this lovely forum and leaving messages where I find my input due. On another note, Joshua's promotion and price knock-down of the Omega SMP chrono has motivated me to purchase it. Do you think I'm making a good decision?

Thanks for posting all of those interesting facts about Texas, aclaimsman! Now I want to move there even more. I hear the air is fresh, the people are friendly, the flags wave patriotically, the churches stand proudly, and criminals get punished deservingly!

Also it's the place where George Bush was born... I wonder, what his old house looked like when he was young?

A little fact: the pres' wears a Timex Indiglo! (He needs to visit us here, and pick out something nicer, I think.)

first of all he was born in New Haven, Connecticut. This whole texas thing is a joke. His "ranch" had to have animals imported to it.

He is an elitest who went to elitest schools and got elitest treatment all his life.- don't believe the Myth that they portay about him in an effort to get elected.

he has bankrupted every company or been run out of every company he has been a part of - showing Genious decision making by for example trading sammy sosa.

- at least he has been consistant

It never ceases to amaze me how Threads migrate...

This poor guy post a topic introducing himself to our little community and look where's it's gone...

Geese [censored]ing Louise...

TT

It would appear to me by not only the graphics but the poster's responses that he is all to happy to begin socializing on this board. :)

If it doesn't have anything with nationalism, it might be patriotism, right. Nevertheless, none of them has done any good since the middle ages. An old narrowminded way of looking the world. We're living in the 21st century, and watching our borders with fear is way gone. To qoute the brilliant band Propaghandi: F*ck ISM!

As stated previously, have some meatballs and lighten up. :bounce:

And Corgi, There are a few of billion people who would like to see George Bush replaced with a much more intelligent and capable leader. Patriotism is great even though you don't live here, however you may ruffle some feathers with direct political comments. At this point I would agree with our friend fitmic and say lets stick to watches.

I start to wonder if Corgi is joking with us.

Like if he's looking how far he can go with this: I-was-born-in-Canada-but-dislike-it-so-much-I-now-wanna-move-to-Texas talk

I get this a lot. Especially on the internet, but also from my co-workers and new acquiantances I meet.

Person: "So, I see you wear a US flag pin, are you from there?"

Me: "No, I was born here (Canada), but I'd love to move down there one day... its just so beautiful and diverse; I especially like the strong community of Christians."

Person: "hahaha loooool!, no, really, this guy's hilarious!"

Friend: "Ask him to talk about president Bush"

Of course I can't prove you wrong - but you just have to accept my word for it, for what that's worth...