When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Rolli's FGD - 205A Submersible Slytech PreV Dial Artwork in Swiss Oem Quality

rolli

Specifications:

Rolli's FGD - 205A Submersible Slytech PreV Dial Artwork in Swiss Oem Quality:

here we introduce a more than rare artwork 205A PreV Submersible Slytech dial in swiss oem quality and standard.

made by a high grade oem swiss dial maker, made in switzerland.

the oem standard and oem rules say, only to use high end materials and high grade machines, made in switzerland.

materials only from swiss companies which also are developer for the well know products for the  watch making, also the machines, cnc machines from almac swiss,

absolutely fast runner with 5 independent spindles and perfect for recessed indices milling and for all dial applications, also for movement parts etc.

all watch brands with in house production factory work with this special swiss almac cnc machine.

all our dials were made on this machine.

all the swiss oem dial maker have an expensive high grade machine park and be guided by ingineure.

basic material is finest brass alloy , punched to a round plate with 1,0 mm and welded the unitas 6497 feet.

indices cnc machine milled, processed the surface to a thickness of 0,97 mm. 

and then on the surface the fine glass beads blasting,  after the cleaning process and the black galvanic process.

for the final finish was applied the zapon varnish with satin sheen finsih.

now the dials have a final thickness of 1,0 mm.

note:  all indices numerals shape have the typical pre vendome features, see the lower sharp corner 

in the contour on the 6, and the preV typical numerals shapes.

PreV Style indices milling:   all indices numerals contours were pre-milled with a 0.1 mm milling cutter,

so that the sharp corners in 6 could be made, after with a 0,4 mm milling cutter were milled the inner rest.

it was only possible with a special swiss almac  cnc machine, and necessary a special pre working and programming on the cad program.

a very elaborate cnc machine procedure.

note: all PreV and all preA dials have this special numerals feature on the shape contours.

now the dials went to swiss rc tritec for our special tritium look.

last year we developed a tritium simulated high grade super luminova color, 10 years burned out look.

rc tritec switzerland analyzed this color and produced it in triple high grade-A super luminova a special color for us.

i could buy the original old stock tritium resin varnish UV820 from rc tritec,  which was still in stock from 1993 and i could buy the rest stock.

the tritium high glossy resin varnish uv820 is the original which was used for all tritium mixes , and as protection against the radioactivity.

all indices are filled with this mixture by swiss rctritec employee by hand with the stylograph  in the typical

recessed preV style filling.

the preV fgd hands  are special made for us including the small second hand including a longer second hand tube,

are also filled by rc tritec with a non matched high grade-A tritium simulated super luminova.

after this process the dials went to the swiss printer, for the print steel cliché, and for the final lettering print,

also with swiss berlac paint in high glossy peal white.

this was a small introduction to the oem manufacture, i already studied for years all these single procedures and steps

and could train and instruct the dial maker for the important details,

also i trained the engineer and graphic designer  for the vector graphic on auto cad for all the important sensible details. we had a genuine dial and high resolution scan all the time as basic for the profuction.

For more Details please send a PM

regards

Rolli 

205A_01.jpg

205A_02.jpg

205A_03.jpg

205A_04.jpg

205A_05.jpg

205A_06.jpg

205A_07.jpg

205A_08.jpg

205A_09.jpg

205A_10.jpg

205A_11.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Rollie , Fitch , Jacob & Mir36

I need your help to FINALLY finish my 202a Project , Please come to my thread to Share your knowledge & Experience

I REALLY Need yours skills & talents , since my hands shake too much , Im sure i will end having my parts modded from you one way or another

I opened the same thread on RWI but I guess I will have more communication with you guys over here :

PLEASE for Pity's Shake HELP ME close this Initial (First) and LAST project ! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

pam 172 dials and original special steel blued oven oem hands

are in the making

steel hands are ready, tupes for the second hands are in the making,

after they will be blued by oven.

then to rctritec for the lume c3 process and then to the printer.

at the moment i cannot say when the dials and hands will be ready.

all the best

rolli