When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

AP RG Barricello!! Need Help! Advice! Please Look!!!!

5th_group

Hey guys! I need some Help, Advice, Direction......I have this really Super AP RG Rose Gold AP Barricello. I Gave it my Asshat Brother as a gift.  Somehow he managed to LOSE the Entire housing  encasing the top pusher. Could someone give some advice on how to score this part or parts? Maybe a dead watch....Something...Anybody??? I know there seems to always be a lot of Franken AP Projects...If this listing is in the wrong place....I apologize in advance. I have ran several WTB's for just that casing...I have had ZERO response. Heck..At this point, I would even consider another material of the part. Ti? Carbon? This watch runs and functions Perfect aside from the missing parts! Its killing me just sitting unwearable! Somebody Please Help! Thanks! 5th

20160103_184931_zpsrjxzho4m.jpg20160103_184953_zpsjr73tenw.jpg

I did that.....I was told; parts were not available for this watch or any others. That was with Trusty Time. Again, If Anybody can get these parts for me.....If Anybody has a hookup.....I will make it worth your while. This is a $500.00 USD + Rep that is basically now worthless; unless somebody can help....