When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Limited offer: Full modded ROO FC diver (Noob v4)

Legend

OK the good news is that the ROO Noob v4 is back in stock now. 

The better news is: Like the 10x stainless steel divers I offered, I would be working with spinmaster to release 10 pieces of fully modded FC divers, based on the following specifications:

Base watch: Noob v4 diver (best hour hand, white lume, thin black separator lines on hand)

Mods:  

- Double AR crystal

- Mk1 cyclop

- ETA 21600bph low beat movement conversion, service, and installation

- Waterproof to 6 atm

- sunken and aligned bezel screws

- Polished FC case

The price would be USD1,250.00ea nett to me, inclusive of registered post to anywhere on Earth. The waiting time would be approximately 4 weeks.Kindly PM to deal thank you.

Well guys we are full up for our next raffle but I promise to commission one of these or whatever build is current from Legend for one. It is however somewhat of a problem as Mr"A" is very hard for me to send money to, he always wants to give the stuff away to RWG at a silly price ! :partytime::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Well guys we are full up for our next raffle but I promise to commission one of these or whatever build is current from Legend for one. It is however somewhat of a problem as Mr"A" is very hard for me to send money to, he always wants to give the stuff away to RWG at a silly price ! :partytime::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

First, thank you Mike and the RWG crew for allowing me to offer these without a dealer status. I promise to make good of the trust given and do my best for each offering in a responsible and fair manner. 

Thank you Mike for also hosting countless raffles. I have excused myself from participating in the last 3 due to some commitments I have on other projects, but I shall be returning to support you in the way I did, very soon. It would be my honor to build one of these babies for the raffle Mike. I see it as my personal duty to help and support you and RWG in any little way I can.

I very much appreciate you popping by my friend. Thank you.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Hi guys

To those who ordered, there would be a slight delay in the shipping of the watches due to the Lunar new year holidays. We received the FC shipment late.

The watches would start shipping in the third week of Feb. My apologies for the delay and I ask for your kind understanding in the matter.

Hi. For thi

On 10 febbraio 2016 at 3:01 AM, Legend said:

Hi guys

To those who ordered, there would be a slight delay in the shipping of the watches due to the Lunar new year holidays. We received the FC shipment late.

The watches would start shipping in the third week of Feb. My apologies for the delay and I ask for your kind understanding in the matter.

Hi. For this delay I'm forced to cancel the order. 

Can I be refunded?

10 hours ago, Audemarspiguet said:

Hi. For thi

Hi. For this delay I'm forced to cancel the order. 

Can I be refunded?

https://www.replica-watch.info/vb/showthread.php/279759-Welcome-to-The-Brig-Pacciani-(aka-contemascetti-and-too-many-others-to-list)

You are a scammer banned at RWI. At RWG, You were also:

- Jihadi_AP

- Jedi

and now, audemarspiguet

You have a courtesy PM, do not force me to go further and expose your lying and scamming ways. 

As a fair warning, Mr B****i, if you continue to harass me about your refund, which I am not obligated to agree to, I would issue a public warning on your scamming ways and your behavior, over here and at RWI. You have been banned multiple times at RWG and keep coming back under different names. Do not force me to shame you by exposing your identity and internet behavior and trickster habits to your contemporaries in real life. 

Back off now, and DO NOT harass me anymore. Try sending me one more PM or post and consider your refund, and both real-life and cyber reputation gone.

Another scammer showing up here after being banned everywhere else!! A, you were too polite. This guy needs the hammer really quickly, before he screws over some unsuspecting noob!! Obviously, he didn't realize who he was dealing with when he posted in your thread. Need to send him on his way.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

15 minutes ago, panerai153 said:

Another scammer showing up here after being banned everywhere else!! A, you were too polite. This guy needs the hammer really quickly, before he screws over some unsuspecting noob!! Obviously, he didn't realize who he was dealing with when he posted in your thread. Need to send him on his way.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The issue is that he keeps showing up under different names over here. 

And this guy ordered a watch, and because of the lunar new year delays, cancelled his watch.

I have told him that he would get a refund, but only when someone else buys the watch built for him.

I am open and fair about my dealings, and I have good references on how I handle disputes. Guys like @Char14 and @butterfly777 would vouch for me about how I handle problems. ;)

Hi all. The main issue is that I got in contact with legend before cny in order to have some information about the delivery because, after making a calculation, I discovered that the delivery period was across cny so I asked him for an update. His answer was very straight telling me that the timing for the delivery will be 4 weeks from the order. After 1 week I have seen that message so I was very upset. Btw legend told me that on Monday everything will be ready for the delivery so for me that kind of delay is acceptable.

The ball is in his hands. I'll update you in case of other issues.

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

I'm sure that you will handle this problem in a grate way as you did with all the other members:-)

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Audemarspiguet said:

Hi all. The main issue is that I got in contact with legend before cny in order to have some information about the delivery because, after making a calculation, I discovered that the delivery period was across cny so I asked him for an update. His answer was very straight telling me that the timing for the delivery will be 4 weeks from the order. After 1 week I have seen that message so I was very upset. Btw legend told me that on Monday everything will be ready for the delivery so for me that kind of delay is acceptable.

The ball is in his hands. I'll update you in case of other issues.

I'm sure that you will handle this problem in a grate way as you did with all the other members:-)

The main issue is, you are banned from this forum and RWI for blatantly scamming a dealer, but you are blatantly keep coming back, disrespecting the rules here.

I am not going to ship you any watch and I would refund you when the watch gets sold. End of story. 

I handle the other members well mainly because they do not harass me daily like you do. I am 1000% NOT going to ship you any watch at all on Monday. You can go fuck yourself. 

1 minute ago, Audemarspiguet said:

Grate way of dealing. Don't send me back my money, use them for a full immersion trading manners course, I like to think that my money will be used by you to improve your politeness and your trading skills. Worst deal ever. Bye

Thank you, I would. I can sign you up as a course mate, there is a 2 for 1 deal going on for "internet manners and how to be good to one another".

8 minutes ago, Audemarspiguet said:

Grate way of dealing. Don't send me back my money, use them for a full immersion trading manners course, I like to think that my money will be used by you to improve your politeness and your trading skills. Worst deal ever. Bye

oh, and talking about trading skills, have you checked the feedback ranking yet? Here it is. 

rwgfeedback.PNG.d38de67ff966f546756f4d23

Let me tell you something Mr B. If you meet an asshole in the morning, an asshole in the afternoon and an asshole at night, chances are, you're the asshole. ;)

I am openly telling you this: I am NOT going to ship you any watch, but I AM going to refund you. The least you could wait, for the trouble you have given me, is just to wait and keep your banned mouth shut, before I change my mind. Guys like you, I've seen plenty. I am not the one banned multiple times on RWI and RWG, and I have only one account at each forum while you have as many accounts as the the equally pesty termites in a rotting log.

So back off, and go gather your friends, named Wounded Pride and Punctured Ego and tell them to shut the fuck up too. Go sulk in the corner and wait for your refund, Mr 15400, Jihadi AP, Jedi and audemarspiguet. Nobody is going to scam you here like how you scammed the dealers. 

• Like 1

Thank you, I would. I can sign you up as a course mate, there is a 2 for 1 deal going on for "internet manners and how to be good to one another".

oh, and talking about trading skills, have you checked the feedback ranking yet? Here it is. 

rwgfeedback.PNG.d38de67ff966f546756f4d23e1f25d60.PNG

Let me tell you something Mr B. If you meet an [censored] in the morning, an [censored] in the afternoon and an [censored] at night, chances are, you're the [censored].

I am openly telling you this: I am NOT going to ship you any watch, but I AM going to refund you. The least you could wait, for the trouble you have given me, is just to wait and keep your banned mouth shut, before I change my mind. Guys like you, I've seen plenty. I am not the one banned multiple times on RWI and RWG, and I have only one account at each forum while you have as many accounts as the the equally pesty termites in a rotting log.

So back off, and go gather your friends, named Wounded Pride and Punctured Ego and tell them to shut the [censored] up too. Go sulk in the corner and wait for your refund, Mr 15400, Jihadi AP, Jedi and audemarspiguet. Nobody is going to scam you here like how you scammed the dealers. 

Well said +1

-Andrew

2 minutes ago, Jordanf1 said:

Flames abound :) good too see :)emoji95.pngemoji95.pngemoji95.pngemoji95.pngemoji95.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bro if you have nothing constructive to say, try not to stand in the way of the bullets. You want to see flames, seriously? 

How about I set you on fire and put a mirror in front bro? :nono::bangin::partytime:

I am trying to deal with a scammer here, the posts are not for your entertainment. 

• Like 1

Brother A , I'll back you up 100% all the time , what I don't like on this forum is fools that scam , I've had it done too me as have you, I respect your words at the scammer, we don't need or want scammers here trust is the key in reps and watch building and as you know you've always had mine bro ......... I'm glad you sprayed him

2 minutes ago, Jordanf1 said:

Brother A , I'll back you up 100% all the time , what I don't like on this forum is fools that scam , I've had it done too me as have you, I respect your words at the scammer, we don't need or want scammers here trust is the key in reps and watch building and as you know you've always had mine bro ......... I'm glad you sprayed him

Though he is a scammer, I am not going to scam him because its not me to do so. 

He cancelled the order just because of the delay during the lunar new year period, and left me with a watch unaccounted for. He has also been harassing me very frequently via PMs, asking about the progress of his watch. 

Despite it all, I am going to refund him. But he can wait until the watch he ordered gets sold to someone else! ;)

This is a pic of the completed modded FC. This specific watch was supposed to go to the scammer who cancelled his order due to the lunar new year delay. I just want to thank the rest of you for your kind patience and understanding. The first batch would be shipped next Monday. :)

2d5636a5e9bc0446e9e4b6198e58f9cc.jpg

Message crafted while wrestling a juvenile crocodile that's unwilling to be captured and made into leather

What a joke calling Legend a scammer, anyone that has had the pleasure of dealing with him knows that is total rubbish.

Anyway I really can't see what the problem is, the money IS going to be refunded. Al's watches don't hang around so it's not ever like he'll have to wait to long anyway.

And to that guy...

Good things come to those who wait. You just missed out on a great watch, not to mention any other ones Al decides to make in the future!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

• Like 1

What a joke calling Legend a scammer, anyone that has had the pleasure of dealing with him knows that is total rubbish.

Anyway I really can't see what the problem is, the money IS going to be refunded. Al's watches don't hang around so it's not ever like he'll have to wait to long anyway.

And to that guy...

Good things come to those who wait. You just missed out on a great watch, not to mention any other ones Al decides to make in the future!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Sam was a guy with whom I had slight trouble with earlier on and it was only due to his generosity and kindness that we managed to conclude our deal.

Thank you for speaking up for me brother. I would always owe you one because of that incident. Some debts are just never paid in life. ;)

Message crafted while wrestling a juvenile crocodile that's unwilling to be captured and made into leather

Looks nice glws :).

Just one question why do you prefer double sided over single sided AR?

Honestly, the gen is single AR. Like the stock rep. The double AR just makes the dial details a lot more prominent and I think it's prettier for everyday wear. I think it's a matter of personal preference and each AR type has its own advantage.