When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Limited offer: Full modded ROO FC diver (Noob v4)

Legend

I will 100% vouch for Mr. A!! He is the most trustworthy person I've come across is this field. He has no reason to stiff any one especially someone that is known for causing chaos around these forums. My suggeestion would be to help sell the watch you committed to buying and take your money and stay away from these sites. 

There is an art to getting these watches to perform and to look the part. We need all the artist interesting in investing their time to continue their art!

Thank you Mr A for all that you do!!

I have had a lot of dealings with Legend over the past year or so, some were watch related a lot were personal conversations that we had. He is one of the most caring compassionate people I have had the privilege of dealing with. He is always ready, willing and able to go the extra mile to make sure that you are getting the best that he is humanly capable of.

I can guarantee that if he tells you something, it's going to be the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. If you buy one of these beautiful watches from him, he will stand behind it 100%, period.

If the scammer guy was upset because the watch was delayed for a couple of weeks, it was not Legends fault, but because of conditions beyond his control. And that brings up another point, where is the patience to wait for a watch that is for all practical purposes a custom watch? Three extra weeks for delivery, ridiculous!! Go to your local mall and buy a Seiko and wear it out the store. I paid a 50% deposit on a watch in January 2012, based on mock ups and line drawings, paid the balance in January of 2016 and expect delivery in April or May. Over four years, but I have patience, and I know the maker will send me something that I will be proud of. You Mr scammer man went ballistic because your watch was going to be delayed for three weeks? Please just go away and leave us, I'm sure Legend will refund your money and close this miserable deal. And guess what some lucky guy is going to get your watch and be a very,very happy man!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...

I think that I need to

Give all some clarifications. First of all I need to say sorry to my friend Leggend. I had some personal issues and I got crazy for the delay of the watch that I have ordered and payed. I wrote him a long message where I asked him sorry for what happened. I hope that Leggend will forgive me and have understood the reasons why I got crazy. I know that Leggend is a trusty member here and I don't want to ruin his reputation for something really stupid.

For informing people that have posted here i still have not seen any kind of refund, i Think because he has already my watch there. Once I'll get the refund I'll post again in order to inform you all and confirm you all too that leggend is the premium member that everyone knows. Leggend I really hope they you will accept my deepest apologize for what happened.

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

8 hours ago, Audemarspiguet said:

I think that I need to

Give all some clarifications. First of all I need to say sorry to my friend Leggend. I had some personal issues and I got crazy for the delay of the watch that I have ordered and payed. I wrote him a long message where I asked him sorry for what happened. I hope that Leggend will forgive me and have understood the reasons why I got crazy. I know that Leggend is a trusty member here and I don't want to ruin his reputation for something really stupid.

For informing people that have posted here i still have not seen any kind of refund, i Think because he has already my watch there. Once I'll get the refund I'll post again in order to inform you all and confirm you all too that leggend is the premium member that everyone knows. Leggend I really hope they you will accept my deepest apologize for what happened.

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Dear A

I appreciate your apology. I would like to make it clear and publicly what I felt against you:

- You were informed clearly that the delivery time was about 4 weeks. From day 1 to day 14 and beyond, I was getting messages almost daily from you, asking if your watch was ready. 

- The delivery of your watch was delayed due to Lunar New Year holidays, and you went bersek. You had no understanding and no respect for the culture and traditions in my part of the world, and demanded that your watch be delivered or a refund be issued. The Lunar New Year delays were not my fault, and I have done what I could, which included ordering and paying for the watch catered for you.

- You had to drag the episode out to the public forum, made derogatory comments, and ranted about me scamming you. You had also told me publicly to "keep the money and use it for a course on good manners".

I think, Mr A, that you need the money a lot more than I do. I still have your watch, which I have not sold. To be fair to me, if you want a refund, it would have to wait until the watch gets sold. I do not feel comfortable dealing with you. I once owned a dog that went crazy each time it rained. It would run around and bark and once even humped the refrigerator when it started pouring. Your brazen and obnoxious behavior brought to mind my old pet. I do not appreciate that kind of talk. 

Let us not forget your dubious scamming past A. You were banned multiple times at RWI, and also here for scamming a dealer via paypal. You openly made new accounts and post in the open, blatantly disregarding the rules here. Honestly, let me ask you: do you think anyone would care if you got your refund if they know about your tainted history as a scammer of dealers?

You were the one who made this transaction a tempestuous one, not me. Had you been a little more patient, you would have been wearing the watch right now. But you had to come attack me publicly with tenuous claims, with unwarranted aggression, hoping to vilify me. 

I said I appreciate your apology, but I do not accept it. I am requesting that you remove all your offensive posts from my thread, and also stop harassing me. 

I do not care if you are bi-polar, schizophrenic or simply a lunatic. I will not tolerate any abuse or aggression from the likes of you. How did that dealer feel when you scammed him Mr B? Unlike you, I am not a scammer. I reserve the right to either ship the watch to you (its brand new and unworn) or issue you a refund. But if you continue to harass me, you would get neither. 

So delete your offensive comments from my thread please. I am here to make an offer to members here and you have tainted it with your nonsense.

So does that mean there's still one of these available?

Please PM me about it if you wish to keep details out of the thread.

Many thanks Mr Legend!

Why don't you send Legend a PM ? That's the usual protocol here, the prospective buyer contacts the seller.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dear A

I appreciate your apology. I would like to make it clear and publicly what I felt against you:

- You were informed clearly that the delivery time was about 4 weeks. From day 1 to day 14 and beyond, I was getting messages almost daily from you, asking if your watch was ready. 

- The delivery of your watch was delayed due to Lunar New Year holidays, and you went bersek. You had no understanding and no respect for the culture and traditions in my part of the world, and demanded that your watch be delivered or a refund be issued. The Lunar New Year delays were not my fault, and I have done what I could, which included ordering and paying for the watch catered for you.

- You had to drag the episode out to the public forum, made derogatory comments, and ranted about me scamming you. You had also told me publicly to "keep the money and use it for a course on good manners".

I think, Mr A, that you need the money a lot more than I do. I still have your watch, which I have not sold. To be fair to me, if you want a refund, it would have to wait until the watch gets sold. I do not feel comfortable dealing with you. I once owned a dog that went crazy each time it rained. It would run around and bark and once even humped the refrigerator when it started pouring. Your brazen and obnoxious behavior brought to mind my old pet. I do not appreciate that kind of talk. 

Let us not forget your dubious scamming past A. You were banned multiple times at RWI, and also here for scamming a dealer via paypal. You openly made new accounts and post in the open, blatantly disregarding the rules here. Honestly, let me ask you: do you think anyone would care if you got your refund if they know about your tainted history as a scammer of dealers?

You were the one who made this transaction a tempestuous one, not me. Had you been a little more patient, you would have been wearing the watch right now. But you had to come attack me publicly with tenuous claims, with unwarranted aggression, hoping to vilify me. 

I said I appreciate your apology, but I do not accept it. I am requesting that you remove all your offensive posts from my thread, and also stop harassing me. 

I do not care if you are bi-polar, schizophrenic or simply a lunatic. I will not tolerate any abuse or aggression from the likes of you. How did that dealer feel when you scammed him Mr B? Unlike you, I am not a scammer. I reserve the right to either ship the watch to you (its brand new and unworn) or issue you a refund. But if you continue to harass me, you would get neither. 

So delete your offensive comments from my thread please. I am here to make an offer to members here and you have tainted it with your nonsense.

I would grade this reply as A+

No one messes with u bro

• Like 1

• 8 months later...
On 3/9/2016 at 11:10 PM, Legend said:

Dear A

I keep coming Back just to read about the poor little fridge humper Dog...... ??

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
I have had a lot of dealings with Legend over the past year or so, some were watch related a lot were personal conversations that we had. He is one of the most caring compassionate people I have had the privilege of dealing with. He is always ready, willing and able to go the extra mile to make sure that you are getting the best that he is humanly capable of.
I can guarantee that if he tells you something, it's going to be the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. If you buy one of these beautiful watches from him, he will stand behind it 100%, period.
If the scammer guy was upset because the watch was delayed for a couple of weeks, it was not Legends fault, but because of conditions beyond his control. And that brings up another point, where is the patience to wait for a watch that is for all practical purposes a custom watch? Three extra weeks for delivery, ridiculous!! Go to your local mall and buy a Seiko and wear it out the store. I paid a 50% deposit on a watch in January 2012, based on mock ups and line drawings, paid the balance in January of 2016 and expect delivery in April or May. Over four years, but I have patience, and I know the maker will send me something that I will be proud of. You Mr scammer man went ballistic because your watch was going to be delayed for three weeks? Please just go away and leave us, I'm sure Legend will refund your money and close this miserable deal. And guess what some lucky guy is going to get your watch and be a very,very happy man!
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I agree!

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I bought this one Last Year Bro and i think they're were made in a limited quantity 

Absolutely. Limited to making for people I know and like. Lol

I tread softly along the fine line separating raving insanity and lucid moments of ingenuity. The issue is I've no idea which is which mostly.
  • Like 1