When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Where was I guys?

Legend

Ok where was I when I took this pic guys? Please be as specific as possible. I will donate $20 to RWG in the name of the guy who gives the most accurate answer. :)

3dfd3ea5ab9e0c0913abc4432c6b535e.jpg

Message crafted while wrestling a juvenile crocodile that's unwilling to be captured and made into leather

Airplane. I can't tell if you are coming or going. Seems like I remember landing coming in from the other direction. But it is hard to tell. You could also be on a surrounding mountain with high power zoom but I will stick with airplane.

Were you up visiting Nanuq?

17 minutes ago, imajedi said:

Why does it say Anchorage? I'm confused but was pretty sure Anchorage is not even close to that big.

I believe it says Anchorage Alaska 6132.31 KM., and you are correct this city has many times more people than the entire state of Alaska. State population less than 800,000, Anchorage around 299,000.

32 minutes ago, bangalter said:

Bingo bro. And which part of Seoul was I at? Haha

Message crafted while wrestling a juvenile crocodile that's unwilling to be captured and made into leather

No idea mate and that's going to be tough :D

Well if you could narrow down the answer to Seoul Korea from the pic, I am pretty sure you know where the picture was taken. ;)

To the rest of the guys: The Anchorage Alaska with the distance stated was printed on a glass panel. It shows the distance to Anchorage in the direction the picture was taken. :) 

Bingo bro. And which part of Seoul was I at? Haha

No idea mate and that's going to be tough

Well if you could narrow down the answer to Seoul Korea from the pic, I am pretty sure you know where the picture was taken.

To the rest of the guys: The Anchorage Alaska with the distance stated was printed on a glass panel. It shows the distance to Anchorage in the direction the picture was taken.  

I'm going to take a stab in the dark and say Seoul Tower.

Just now, bangalter said:

Well if you could narrow down the answer to Seoul Korea from the pic, I am pretty sure you know where the picture was taken. emoji6.png

To the rest of the guys: The Anchorage Alaska with the distance stated was printed on a glass panel. It shows the distance to Anchorage in the direction the picture was taken. emoji4.png 

OK J, you got it 100% right, and I highly doubt that it was an uneducated stab. ;)

I shall donate $20 in your name to RWG, please watch for it after 10min. 

Thank you very much, I am somehow glad someone got it right so quickly. 

Curious question though: how did you figure out that it was Seoul?

Well if you could narrow down the answer to Seoul Korea from the pic, I am pretty sure you know where the picture was taken.

To the rest of the guys: The Anchorage Alaska with the distance stated was printed on a glass panel. It shows the distance to Anchorage in the direction the picture was taken.  

OK J, you got it 100% right, and I highly doubt that it was an uneducated stab.

I shall donate $20 in your name to RWG, please watch for it after 10min. 

Thank you very much, I am somehow glad someone got it right so quickly. 

Curious question though: how did you figure out that it was Seoul?

It matters more where the donation is going to than whose name it is tagged against, I applaud your generosity nonetheless :)

Well, I worked backward from Weeny Beeny. Truth be told, I have not been to Seoul.

31 minutes ago, panerai153 said:

You gave me a hint in the last PM I got from you a couple of days ago, I was just too dumb to think about it!!

Got turned around by aflop's "hint"!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

How could anyone who is "dumb" be a doctor I wonder? ;)

Our brains all work in different ways my friend. And yes I would begin the arduous journey of trudging through my PMs soon.... lol