When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

HR 5513 Bezel

lacogil

Hello everyone. Great builds here! I recently picked up a HR 5517 and everything is great (for me) other than the bezel. I've read that WSO makes a bezel that fits, but every thread I've read about it, it seems like the bezel is stuck solid once it's installed. Are there alternatives to the WSO bezel that works like gen?

Here's my 5517. ETA 2824-2 complete build. HR aged the hands and dial for me.

IMG_20160119_211605.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I have installed a WSO 5513 bezel and a Clarks 5513 bezel on HR cases. My WSO bezel wouldn't turn, but the Clarks worked perfect. The WSO looks perfect out of the box, and the Clarks needs polishing. WSO costs double what Clarks does.

Also, I would suggest getting an Athaya 702 crown or gen 702 crown. It will greatly help with how the crown guards look in proportion to the crown.

New bezel and insert plus new crown = awesome 5517.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

I've searched the Clark's store and didn't see the bezel. Am I missing something. Also, the wso bezel come with the retaining ring, does the Clark's version come with one? I'll also look into the crown.

My plans for this watch was just a bezel swap and Clark's T19. I'll probably get the crown as well. I don't really know enough about 5513 case shape to tell if it looks gen or not, but from what everyone is saying, its all wrong!

Also where can I find St bezels?

• 2 weeks later...

Here's what the watch looks like now with Clark's t19 and watchman bezel. It fit together nicely but I'm guessing that the retaining ring isn't 100% flat it binds in places and won't take the thin wavy washer without locking up. Any ideas?

There's also a tiny gap under the bezel from the gasket. Should I ditch the gasket? You think uv glue would be enough to keep it water tight?

9d629a3a709328036e435fca2bd9715d.jpg

0c6d0ddfa9abdbba82e110cea085acd8.jpg