When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

who wants to ban the the Fluffy tyrantblade, enter here!!

tyrantblade

Had to look up that Dietrich , well you give me that case and let me put a proper dial on it do a little better job of getting it water tight and I could put out the most comfortable wearing divers there is. If you read up on them they wear like a dream ground breaking case design but IMHO look like a someone on an LSD trip took over from there.

Looks great from the back!

http://www.ablogtowatch.com/dietrich-ot-3-watch-review/

0907-heidi-klum-naughty-spoon-INSTAGRAM-01

• Like 1

I never could understand the Dietrichs... Case is butt fugly, poor visibility, cheap movement, high price, poor water resistance... But it'c comfortable (like a fat ugly chick, but you wouldn't want to parade her around in public!)... bravo, good job...

Mr. industrial designer guy, you're fired!

Actually, I think these and the seven fridays were borne from the factories making the originals. Possibly they were the QC rejects and they wanted to recoup... also possible that they fell out of the unauthorized third shift

Edited by swdivad
added more thoughts

Personally i dont care what it is, you should not have to compromise on looks for comfort, i think maybe the designer was on LSD when he designed the whole thing 

I think both the Dietrich and SevenFriday should be maybe $300 for a confirmed gen, straight from where they cost over $1000, even then i wouldn't buy

Personally i dont care what it is, you should not have to compromise on looks for comfort, i think maybe the designer was on LSD when he designed the whole thing 

I think both the Dietrich and SevenFriday should be maybe $300 for a confirmed gen, straight from where they cost over $1000, even then i wouldn't buy

I own a gen, despite the voiced opinions of many on the forums, the quality surpasses the replica. Additionally, the price of the genuine contributes to the R&D of the product In order for it to be conceived, whereas a replica merely is following a pre-existing product to replicate and thus materials used are what depicts price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, they clearly spent way too much somewhere and/or are too greedy, either way, way overpriced for what you get

TThere are so many cheaper watches that look so much better and im sure many with a better movement too at the price it costs

Of course, you, alike everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Watchmaking happens to fall upon the rather subjective line of "art" or what indeed is beautiful, ugly, expensive, good value etc! One could call a gen 116610LN over priced despite a (much) higher quality steel and 3135 Movt. pretty much being what separates it to a near identical V5 Noob!

It's important to remain considerate when voicing ones opinions, because what may indeed be the ugliest watch you've ever seen, may be another mans "Grail"! Sevenfriday for me of course is far removed from a "Grail" but it's a fun Gen to wear once and while with wacky styling and comfortable wrist presence!

Best!

wacky styling? sounds like what a hipster might say to explain why he wears an odd hat (look up Cigaratt), glasses, a bowtie (The Two Guys Bowtie) , etc

heres what i think of SevenFriday, the Dietrich, and certain others

%7Boption%7D https://www.pinterest.com/pin/303922674829107361/ 

Edited by tyrantblade

3 hours ago, Rolex5512 said:

You are so opinionated today! Yet when someone says the Breitling is a turd you get all butt hurt.  More whining because they produce what people like and not what you want?

SevenFriday and Dietrich are ugly [censored] fad watches, if they are gonna rep random ugly [censored], they would be better off returning to repping breitlings like the Avenger II Seawolf

They have no clue how well it would sell because they havent tried, like they forgot breitling ever existed

Now go buy your stupid looking vintage Rolex reps and have fun by yourself 

Well, they clearly spent way too much somewhere and/or are too greedy, either way, way overpriced for what you get TThere are so many cheaper watches that look so much better and im sure many with a better movement too at the price it costs

Of course, you, alike everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Watchmaking happens to fall upon the rather subjective line of "art" or what indeed is beautiful, ugly, expensive, good value etc! One could call a gen 116610LN over priced despite a (much) higher quality steel and 3135 Movt. pretty much being what separates it to a near identical V5 Noob!

It's important to remain considerate when voicing ones opinions, because what may indeed be the ugliest watch you've ever seen, may be another mans "Grail"! Sevenfriday for me of course is far removed from a "Grail" but it's a fun Gen to wear once and while with wacky styling and comfortable wrist presence!

Best!

I'm in agreement with you for gen Rolex vs noob v5 bro. But the gen 7friday is largely made in China too, like our Apple iPhones. I have seen and owned gen and rep 7fridays and I would say that the price of the rep is correct for the quality of the gen. :)

Message crafted while wrestling a juvenile crocodile that's unwilling to be captured and made into leather

Well, they clearly spent way too much somewhere and/or are too greedy, either way, way overpriced for what you get TThere are so many cheaper watches that look so much better and im sure many with a better movement too at the price it costs

Of course, you, alike everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Watchmaking happens to fall upon the rather subjective line of "art" or what indeed is beautiful, ugly, expensive, good value etc! One could call a gen 116610LN over priced despite a (much) higher quality steel and 3135 Movt. pretty much being what separates it to a near identical V5 Noob! It's important to remain considerate when voicing ones opinions, because what may indeed be the ugliest watch you've ever seen, may be another mans "Grail"! Sevenfriday for me of course is far removed from a "Grail" but it's a fun Gen to wear once and while with wacky styling and comfortable wrist presence!

Best!

I'm in agreement with you for gen Rolex vs noob v5 bro. But the gen 7friday is largely made in China too, like our Apple iPhones. I have seen and owned gen and rep 7fridays and I would say that the price of the rep is correct for the quality of the gen.

Message crafted while wrestling a juvenile crocodile that's unwilling to be captured and made into leather

I guess I am justifying the price to myself because otherwise, I'm a sucker! . Of course you must factor in paying 7friday for their design and conception costs. I'm happy with it, and do not regret it! Hope you're well bro.

I must also add furthering the 7friday debate that, (from when I had gen and rep in hand) the reverse of the strap, and crown are not the same.

13 hours ago, tyrantblade said:

SevenFriday and Dietrich are ugly [censored] fad watches, if they are gonna rep random ugly [censored], they would be better off returning to repping breitlings like the Avenger II Seawolf

They have no clue how well it would sell because they havent tried, like they forgot breitling ever existed

Now go buy your stupid looking vintage Rolex reps and have fun by yourself 

I only have one stupid vintage Rolex rep.  Let me know if you want me to send you a picture of my stupid real vintage Rolex collection. 

• Like 1

Mate we are in the 3rd millennium: take a stinky big sh_t, put on it a sign with written on "design object", give it an expensive price and it will sell like hot cakes.

Our defunct artist Pietro Manzoni, as form of protest against the "conceptual art" did what below. And he had a very long sight ;)

merda-artista-artist-shit-piero-manzoni.png

Ah, forgot to say that I am waiting my Seven Friday V2 to be released from customs :)

2 hours ago, nikki6 said:

There IS a [censored] rep of the seawolf II, it's exactly the same as the previous model! Holy [censored], turn it in you [censored] fruit loop!!

you clearly know not what you are talking about

in the gen world, Breitling made 3 versions of the seawolf

the titanium Seawolf

the SS Avenger Seawolf

and the updated SS Avenger II Seawolf

the 2nd is what the factories have made twice, with some changes between V1 and V2, they have not made the Avenger II Seawolf and dont even seem interested

i dont expect you to understand, but at least know that you are completely wrong, there are many changes between the Avenger II Seawolf and what the rep factories are selling as a V2

again, its probably best that i log out until i have an Avenger II Seawolf, the factories arent going to make it, and any attempt to explain anything will just [censored] everybody off and lead to me getting banned

Edited by tyrantblade

2 hours ago, Rolex5512 said:

Yes!!!!! LOLOLOLOL  :lol2::lol2::lol2:

Your area of expertise is clearly your stupid vintage Rolex collection, don't comment on the differences between breitling models

You don't see me claiming to know the differences between a vintage Rolex and another vintage Rolex 

For the record if you cared to read half my comment, you would know that the rep factories repped two version of the same watch, the Avenger 1 Seawolf, a v1 and a v2

An avenger 1 Seawolf v2, is not an Avenger II Seawolf, if you dont know, don't post

I don't expect anybody to understand anything except that i know what im talking about in regards to what breitling seawolf reps are available, and the Avenger II Seawolf is not

I wasn't going to log back on so soon, but your ignorance of the Avenger Seawolf and what is available in rep form is baffling 

Edited by tyrantblade

5 minutes ago, whoopy12 said:

Wow, how isn't this guy banned yet? Each comment you type spews hate. Grow up, they're just watches...

Hate? Im trying to educate these ignorant people that assume that what the factories call a "V2" is not the same as an Avenger II Seawolf, they aren't even close 

Im the biggest idiot for wasting my time trying to educate anyone that their assumptions are completely wrong 

43 minutes ago, tyrantblade said:

Hate? Im trying to educate these ignorant people that assume that what the factories call a "V2" is not the same as an Avenger II Seawolf, they aren't even close 

Im the biggest idiot for wasting my time trying to educate anyone that their assumptions are completely wrong 

No one cares about your 'wasted' time or your Breitling rants. Why is this in this thread at all?

9 minutes ago, swdivad said:

No one cares about your 'wasted' time or your Breitling rants. Why is this in this thread at all?

Because Nikki6 posted that they have repped the Avenger II Seawolf and there are tons of reps out there and then your vintage Rolex freak agreed

I may be crazy and retarded, but im not that crazy and retarded, now if im going to get banned, the mods may as well stop delaying and do it