When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

who wants to ban the the Fluffy tyrantblade, enter here!!

tyrantblade

This forum is such a great place, look how long it took to move to ban this neurotic fvck...

I got my posts deleted, thrown in the brig, and stoned with keyboards within minutes over on RWI! I gotta admit though, it was a fun ride out!

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, swdivad said:

This forum is such a great place, look how long it took to move to ban this neurotic fvck...

I got my posts deleted, thrown in the brig, and stoned with keyboards within minutes over on RWI! I gotta admit though, it was a fun ride out!

And I am willing to bet that you would do it again my friend. :lol:

9 minutes ago, Rush2112 said:

Stopped by for the first time in ages to chime in.  This guy is a bit disturbed.  Keeps making sock accounts to post on the other rwg about his beloved breitlings.  Sadly, he is not even a very good troll.  His game is weak.  

looks like you know alot about "trolling game", pls enlighten us lol

afterall you just dont get the fact that an avenger seawolf 2 is simply not THE avenger II seawolf

27 minutes ago, iceberg1459 said:

looks like you know alot about "trolling game", pls enlighten us lol

afterall you just dont get the fact that an avenger seawolf 2 is simply not THE avenger II seawolf

Im saying what the rep factories call the "v2" is simply an "updated" version of the Avenger 1 Seawolf

As for what people call an Avenger Seawolf 2, or simply a Seawolf 2, that may or may not be the Avenger II Seawolf 

All that matters is there is no fuvking rep of the Avenger II Seawolf  (which is the proper name), anybody that isn't majorly blind or retarded would know that 

As i have said, the rep that is available just doesnt appeal to me, whereas the Avenger II Seawolf does, i don't mind the pearl on the reps they have available

but what i can't stand is the font of the numbers on the dial, how they look like they could very well belong on a vintage or vintage inspired watch

And lastly the dial colors they chose for the Avenger 1 Seawolf are too understated; like whatever that pale black color is called  (not "Volcano" black), or whatever they called the previous yellow  (not "Cobra" yellow)

There are more differences than that and what the factory called a v2 (as again its a fuvking Avenger 1 Seawolf, not an Avenger II Seawolf), but the reasons listed above are the main ones for me

Does this sound like fuvking english to anybody? im sure hoping not everyone thinks the "v2" is even close to the Avenger II Seawolf, since the Avenger II Seawolf wasn't around until years later, and so the "v2" was an "updated" Avenger 1 Seawolf rep, put out as a v2 to get more peoples money with little to no real differences between it and the v1, if it worked, it would be just like with Rolex reps, there would be a v5 or v6 or whatever by now, but there probably still wouldn't be an Avenger II Seawolf as the factories only seem to want to rep different watches if its a SevenFriday or Dietrich, which are the definition of ugly

Edited by tyrantblade

2 hours ago, tyrantblade said:

Im saying blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah, which are the definition of ugly

Hmmmmm, I'm hearing you bro. 

33 minutes ago, lumbee said:

I just have to wonder what is so special about the Avenger II Seawolf? SO there is no rep...there are LOTS of watches that aren't repped...get over it and buy what you can.

Its special because its how the Avenger Seawolf is meant to be, its the Avenger 1 Seawolf evolved into a real awesome looking modern dive watch 

The Avenger 1 Seawolf looks like a half vintage, half modern hybrid

12 hours ago, tyrantblade said:

Im saying what the rep factories call the "v2" is simply an "updated" version of the Avenger 1 Seawolf

As for what people call an Avenger Seawolf 2, or simply a Seawolf 2, that may or may not be the Avenger II Seawolf 

All that matters is there is no fuvking rep of the Avenger II Seawolf  (which is the proper name), anybody that isn't majorly blind or retarded would know that 

As i have said, the rep that is available just doesnt appeal to me, whereas the Avenger II Seawolf does, i don't mind the pearl on the reps they have available

but what i can't stand is the font of the numbers on the dial, how they look like they could very well belong on a vintage or vintage inspired watch

And lastly the dial colors they chose for the Avenger 1 Seawolf are too understated; like whatever that pale black color is called  (not "Volcano" black), or whatever they called the previous yellow  (not "Cobra" yellow)

There are more differences than that and what the factory called a v2 (as again its a fuvking Avenger 1 Seawolf, not an Avenger II Seawolf), but the reasons listed above are the main ones for me

Does this sound like fuvking english to anybody? im sure hoping not everyone thinks the "v2" is even close to the Avenger II Seawolf, since the Avenger II Seawolf wasn't around until years later, and so the "v2" was an "updated" Avenger 1 Seawolf rep, put out as a v2 to get more peoples money with little to no real differences between it and the v1, if it worked, it would be just like with Rolex reps, there would be a v5 or v6 or whatever by now, but there probably still wouldn't be an Avenger II Seawolf as the factories only seem to want to rep different watches if its a SevenFriday or Dietrich, which are the definition of ugly

Yes I have no doubt that you have your facts right.

But do you get what the rest of us are trying to say: Nobody gives a fucking damn about the fucking damned watch. Or your obsession about it. Is that clear or is that not?

I do not care about any Breitling reps, and if you had contained your obsession in the Breitling forum, you would not have crossed the line as much.

I am looking forward to your ban, and your non-voluntary exit from this forum. 

And that would be all. Goodbye, and you would not be missed.