When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

who wants to ban the the Fluffy tyrantblade, enter here!!

tyrantblade

On 1/30/2016 at 4:12 AM, swdivad said:

No, you're obsessed. It's sad and disappointing to watch your downward spiral over an inanimate object.

smeagol.jpg.434e1dc9aec7b5f1dc39cb7a1786

Well I am going with swidivad's post not even put up in regard to the honor of banning the Fluffy Tyrant but feel this character illustrates the depth of his obsession succinctly.

swdivad please PM Nanuq for the hammer!

Now Fluffy I warned when you first came over from RWGbz on this: you broke your word and I still gave you more chances than a cat has lives. You have no one to blame but yourself.

MSM1 has not been online for around a year so I guess a ban is now pointless. At the time it was better have him able to communicate rather than give him an excuse for not. 

Fluffy is just winding people up - intentionally I'd say and people have had enough. There are no grounds for keeping him here. 

3 hours ago, kernow said:

MSM1 has not been online for around a year so I guess a ban is now pointless. At the time it was better have him able to communicate rather than give him an excuse for not. 

Fluffy is just winding people up - intentionally I'd say and people have had enough. There are no grounds for keeping him here. 

2 hours ago, Erock1 said:

Not pointless at all. A thief needs to be banned be it today, tomorrow, or next year. Sends a clear message. The decision not to ban a proven thief and ban someone that's just annoying speaks volumes. Especially when you can chose not to read his posts. The only person winding anyone up is themselves by reading his dribble.

Both true, I left it alone so guys could see if they could recoup something and yes he should be banned. At this point purely symbolic as he never came back for me to notice him to ban.

OK guys spoke with swdivad and both he and I think Fluffy is a royal PIA but harmless we are going to give him let us say a month time out see if he gets cured! :fool: This is RWGcc we do not prosecute the mentally ill like criminals.....................:partytime:

Now fluffy no mention of the watch that must not be posted by you when you come back!!

• Like 2

Good decision IMHO. While he can be irritating, I can chose to avoid his posts.

My position on this may be in the minority and that is OK.

I have followed some of this and it struck me as sad and funny at the same time. Working in behavioral health all these years and still a licensed clinician I have come to some conclusions I will keep to myself.

I think this decision really shows what RWG is all about and what makes it different and special.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, droptopman said:

I think this decision really shows what RWG is all about and what makes it different and special.

This also shows how decent and mentally stable the moderation team and members are here.

Instead of throwing someone in the brig for a public stoning to get everyone's rocks off for being a pain in the ass or belligerent, they offer a cool down period. Thanks for staying human!

56b02a458bb49_StayHuman-MichaelFranti.jp

• Like 2

Gents, I'm proud of you for the way this played out. Sometimes it's good to blow off steam, sometimes at someone's expense, and it never hurts to take our own pulse along the way. So we've probably seen the last of Fluffy, and we kept ourselves from taking ourselves too seriously along the way. And my windows are still fogged up from the steam. Thank you for, as always, being the "bigger ones" in the controversy.

And, msm1 is well and thoroughly banned as of 10 minutes ago. Stick a fork in him, he's done.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Mike on a bike said:

we do not prosecute the mentally ill like criminals.....................:partytime:

LOL i laughed so hard at this..the problem is that you people take things way too seriously ^^

he may be awkward but hes most probably just trolling, why all the drama

as someone said before better focus detecting scammers, they are the ones to worry for

• Like 1

Iceburg maybe you do, that was a joke everything I wrote was pretty much tough in cheek in this thread. I get a kick out of him and know him from other boards & actually came to his aid when he was getting beat up trying to sell an Invicta next store. It is all good he will be back and hopefully join the group talking about ALL watches and have fun, I wrote him that by the way.

• Like 1

Ruined my love for Breitlings. Took me over 12 hours to get it back:)

More qualified info and less brabbling and whining would be fine, the watch would be repped by now.

The Seawolf V2 has a gen spec bezel assembly, it´s a super-rep.

12 hours ago, Mike on a bike said:

Iceburg maybe you do, that was a joke everything I wrote was pretty much tough in cheek in this thread. I get a kick out of him and know him from other boards & actually came to his aid when he was getting beat up trying to sell an Invicta next store. It is all good he will be back and hopefully join the group talking about ALL watches and have fun, I wrote him that by the way.

Mike has your account been hacked? I actually see punctuation marks in the post! Reported. :lol:

11 hours ago, Nightwatch said:

Ruined my love for Breitlings. Took me over 12 hours to get it back:)

More qualified info and less brabbling and whining would be fine, the watch would be repped by now.

The Seawolf V2 has a gen spec bezel assembly, it´s a super-rep.

yes but its very important to remember that the seawolf v2 is not the avenger II seawolf... hahaha

50 minutes ago, Mike on a bike said:

Is that what all the drama is about, I never really bothered to look. You got to be f**ken kidding me two beers and you would not know the difference crap I'm stone cold sober and the differences are minimal.

Here, they say "same same, but different"