When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

DHL issues

derik429

I placed an order with Andrew and have been tracking. Today I received the "please contact DHL" I know this is not good, but I've never dealt with this before. Do I just ignore it? And the letter they will send? Any insight is helpful. 

No Idea how this ended up here lol mode please delete. 

I placed an order with Andrew and have been tracking it. Today I received the "please contact dhl" update. From what I read it basically means it's gone. Besides contacting Andrew, do I contact DHL? Or do I just ignore everything including the letter that I will probably receive? Any advice is appreciated  

Wasn't it about this time last year that US CUSTOMS in Chicago did the big clamp down on watches? Seems like it's cyclic, suppose it's about time for another "crackdown".

Who clears DHL packages in the USA? At one time, I saw a lot of DSL, but I never see their trucks anymore. It seems like the last DHL package I got was either handed off to the USPS or FedEx for delivery. I know that FedEx and UPS both have their own in house customs clearing, but not sure about DHL?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

what was the item? brand? I had one that was clearly opened and checked but it proceeded to my destination. That occurred in New Jersey. Watch is an AP. I am going to check the rep bag forum to see if we have more seizures. Chicago, Houston have been bad sporadically. LV or Chanel are the usual troubles.

I placed an order with Andrew and have been tracking. Today I received the "please contact DHL" I know this is not good, but I've never dealt with this before. Do I just ignore it? And the letter they will send? Any insight is helpful. 

No Idea how this ended up here lol mode please delete. 

When it happened to me they just wanted to know the value for pure custom duties. Give them a call and ask what is the problem. If they start to speak about counterfeit tell them you are not waiting for a counterfeit watch but for an homage you bought on AliExpress

5 hours ago, GenTLe said:

When it happened to me they just wanted to know the value for pure custom duties. Give them a call and ask what is the problem. If they start to speak about counterfeit tell them you are not waiting for a counterfeit watch but for an homage you bought on AliExpress

I second this!

I second this. One item except for the usual high profile ( Chantel/Bulg/Rollies ) should be no trouble. Buyer clubs are a difficult.

I have received and paid bills from Fedex for Gen items ship directly to me from Italy/France. Small change usually.