When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Trusty Time Omega

Mike_G

Trusty has an Omega Seamaster 300 36.25mm case diameter. He has it as a "ladies" watch. It looks like a close rep of a Seamaster 300 "unisex" ref. 212.30.36.20.01.002. Says its made from a real "dissected" Seamaster. Movement is a Miyota 9105. I'm thinking of pulling the trigger on this. Anyone have experience with the Trusty Omega reps? Price will be close to $400 with shipping. Is this a $400 watch?

Generally all TD's get their reps from the same factories. Personally, I don't believe the 1:1, A+++ etc. Check the photos thoroughly and if you're happy then go for it. Make sure you check the QC photos you get as that is the only chance you'll get to correct any 'issues'. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

The 36mm ceramic seamaster that trusty has is amazing.  I wish that maker would make the 41mm version. There is a 41mm version made by BP which is nowhere as good.  The Miyota 9015 does not have any stutter.  The Miyota 8025 in the V6F has stutter because it has indirect seconds by design and there is play within the gearing.

• 3 weeks later...