When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

DHL shipping issue!!

irolexu

23 hours ago, irolexu said:

My package was due 2/3/16 and it never came. I called and they said they would look into it. Well I get a call saying customs has a hold on it.. Says it can be 30-60 days to process if.. Can I assume my package is gone!?! Thanks in advance for the insite. 

Hate to break it to you but once customs has it you're doomed. There is no way they will hand it back to you once they open it. They will eventually send a letter and no point in calling back or responding to the letter. Just ignore everything and contact your TD

8 hours ago, irolexu said:

It is going to Texas, and it's in Cincinatti. Already contacted my TD he has agreed to send a new package. Even changing up the order :) thanks toro. 

Cincinatti had tons of seizures this month. I had one as well after 3 years of ordering. I took a refund from Andrew though. How is Toro shipping your replacement?

45 minutes ago, derik429 said:

Yeah, I would contact him and see. If it is DHL I would request not go into CINCINATTI. I just opted for a refund and maybe place another order in a month or so just in case.

Isn't the DHL Hub in Cincy?