When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

A Good 91350 or 93250 bracelet, Yuki?

UmpaHimself

Trying to find some good bracelets, they are hard to come by. Seems like it's hard to come by the 91350. I see Yuki has a 93250 but it's $78. I don't mind spending the money but I just want to make sure it's damn nice out of the box for that cost. 

I have one nice 93250 already but I'm not sure where it came from. I think I got it in an M2M sale with a Snowflake build that originally came from Dazza if I'm not wrong. So would that be a cartel bracelet?

I have the yuki 93250 and I can confirm its a quality peice.   However, you will need to drill out the last link/endlink attachment in order to take gen spec spring bars.  

It's relatively easy.  Just start with small drill bits and gradually increase the bit size.   You only need to take a small amount off

58 minutes ago, tframo said:

I have the yuki 93250 and I can confirm its a quality peice.   However, you will need to drill out the last link/endlink attachment in order to take gen spec spring bars.  

It's relatively easy.  Just start with small drill bits and gradually increase the bit size.   You only need to take a small amount off

Good to know! Thanks. Do you mind posting a couple pics?