When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

One spot left in the watch box. What should I fill it with?

tframo

1 hour ago, droptopman said:

1675 what else!!!! Iconic classic Pepsi.

I do love the Pepsi on jubilee...

15 minutes ago, alt.watch.obsessive said:

You need a working power reserve and a "dress" watch. The new IWC Porto fits the bill.

I'm gonna check it out.    

1 hour ago, droptopman said:

1675 what else!!!! Iconic classic Pepsi.

Easier said then done :D

14 minutes ago, alt.watch.obsessive said:

You need a working power reserve and a "dress" watch. The new IWC Porto fits the bill.

I agree, you have a box full of mainly diving tool watches (not that there's anything wrong with that). Might want to go in a different direction for the last one. Or you can always get another box :lol: 

Full disclosure...I'm in love with mine at the moment...but, it's big, well executed, not dressy to the point where you will never wear it, and mine keeps time very well. The bad news is it is quite expensive and cries out for a better strap (or OEM) which is more money.

I wanted a PR on a watch that I would actually wear for the longest time. I also like the fact that the PR takes quite a while to reach full charge, so it is not just pinned on full reserve all the time.

The Big Pilot wit the same movement is another option too.

Edited by alt.watch.obsessive

Pam which ever or the date ADJ a matter of fact both it would round out your collection very nicely. You have two must have Seiko divers I have settled on the SKX and got ride of monster but everybody different. Of course you can just get both and keep the Seikos if I was down to eight I'd be out buying w/ both hands!