When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Where to buy datewheel overlay's for rolex datejust

American Power

Looking for a few overlays for 16013 and 16030 Rolex date-just (ETA 2824).

I need the proper font with open 6's/9's.  I need a few in white and  a few in champagne. 

Any one have a place to buy them please let me know either reply to thread or shoot me a PM.

Mods if this is in the wrong section my apologies I was not sure where to put it.

I would buy from mymanmatt but i don't think he would sell to me. 

I will say that he does ship very quickly and takes great care of your parts.  He can be trusted with your gen parts. 

On 2/29/2016 at 2:49 PM, alligoat said:

I believe cubic works ran out f the DW with the open 6/9s a long time ago- but who's gonna know if you use the modern DW?

So the only difference between the 80's date wheel overlay and a modern date wheel overlay is the 6/9's are closed on the modern vs open on the "vintage"?

On 2/29/2016 at 2:49 PM, alligoat said:

I believe cubic works ran out f the DW with the open 6/9s a long time ago- but who's gonna know if you use the modern DW?

I just ordered two datewheels from their website.  The pictures on the site showed open 6's.  We will see when they get here.  Ideally I would like open 6/9's but I can live with the modern 6/9's as long as the font is correct and the overlay centers nicely. 

Edited by American Power

On 4.3.2016 at 10:36 AM, watcher said:

Trying to buy case set from him now but very slow going so far.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Same here.. I'm needing a DWO from him.. No reply for days now although we already discussed price but no paypal info so far :S

Same here.. I'm needing a DWO from him.. No reply for days now although we already discussed price but no paypal info so far :S

Not even had a price yet!! Waiting for shipping costs after he's been to PO.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk