When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Show the PAM combo you choose today

docthor

Thanks, it came like that.  I have to admit I bought it assembled.  But I did have it apart last night, and was slightly mystified about reassembling the rascal... it doesn't go together like a Rolex case. 

The list of ingredients from the seller tell me it's a 39mm dial painted by black_shark on RWI.  I saw the Rolerai dial on HF that Albatross picked up... it's even nicer.

2 hours ago, MrThompspnR said:

Actually I did on HF, where I got most of the parts…  http://www.homageforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=40563

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I know, I read it there my friend, but not everybody is on multiple forums. I would welcome you sharing your builds with members here. In fact I would encourage anyone to share their builds however modest or ambitious.

• Like 1

I know, I read it there my friend, but not everybody is on multiple forums. I would welcome you sharing your builds with members here. In fact I would encourage anyone to share their builds however modest or ambitious.

No problem, I haven't seen build threads here, so I thought it was just a HF thing... Points taken.

I'm still trying to find the right strap combo... Went with a strap from Bosphorus today...

58621581c4b5ad4d786e4db8bd4c0a69.jpg9ff68b2eb340fa8efd6d90110164233f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 2