When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hello from Vietnam. i'm vnhandcraftart on Ebay

Just noticed that many customers come from Rep world. So i'm here to join rep world.

I'm interested in AP mid cases of 15400, AP ROO 42mm and 44mm( noob and JF version first). I also want to learn more about Rolex curved strap watches, Catier watch...etc

But firstly, i would like to say hi.

Thank you.

• Like 2

Hi Cang, welcome :)

I am one of your customer on the bay and off the bay (your blue wallet and custom IWC strap should finally arrive next week: they spent 1 month in the customs here :/ ).

Cheers, Alex

PS: look at Toro site: http://www.toro888.com/index.php?route=product/special there are good offers on the Noob AP ROO chrono 42&44mm

Just noticed that many customers come from Rep world. So i'm here to join rep world.

I'm interested in AP mid cases of 15400, AP ROO 42mm and 44mm( noob and JF version first). I also want to learn more about Rolex curved strap watches, Catier watch...etc

Thank you.

Hello friend.. I have two of your straps (crocs on my Omega's) lovely they are too. I need a Croc strap for my jaeger le couture 'Reverso'.

Sent from my LG-H815

• Like 1

Hello friend.. I have two of your straps (crocs on my Omega's) lovely they are too. I need a Croc strap for my jaeger le couture 'Reverso'.

Sent from my LG-H815

Thank you for your warmly welcome. Now custom order could be taken care via email suhenhphat@gmail.com. Shoot me an email please.

Gửi từ D6603 của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk

Thank you for your warmly welcome. Now custom order could be taken care via email suhenhphat@gmail.com. Shoot me an email please.

Cang better if you speak with a moderator of the forum (Nanuq or MikeOnTheBike for example) before openly offer to sell.

Anyway: isn't your mail arena1205??

Cang better if you speak with a moderator of the forum (Nanuq or MikeOnTheBike for example) before openly offer to sell.

Anyway: isn't your mail arena1205??

I contacted nembo and ask if i can provide any contact detail and nembo accept it.

That email is getting hundred mails so i would change to a new email. This way, Repgeek members have fast communication method.

I contacted nembo and ask if i can provide any contact detail and nembo accept it.

That email is getting hundred mails so i would change to a new email. This way, Repgeek members have fast communication method.

Good! Thank you :)

On 3/8/2016 at 5:51 AM, vnhandcraftart said:

Only Nembo is Admin on REPGEEK and not here mate ;-)

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone in RWG forum

This seller is not VNHANDCRAFTART on eBay and I just found out his name is Minh and he is my competitor selling leather goods on ebay

Here is the link of MY store vnhadncraftart on eBay: http://www.ebay.com/sch/vnhandcraftart/m.html?item=321729434395&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESOX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

@vnhandcraftart Minh you don't know how to selling leather goods with your own brand right?

Ok@vnhandcraftart and@ebay-vnhandcraftart, I understand that you're both strapmakers selling on eBay. Welcome to RWG firstly.

Neither of you, however, are registered vendors here. I understand that there could be an identity dispute here but let's not escalate the issue here on RWG.

We always appreciate new talents and vendors but it would be nice to start off on a good note.

I believe that a good strapmaker would be an asset to our forum but let's not start off on the wrong foot here sirs. @vnhandcraftart do you have anything to say, regarding the alleged impersonation?@ebay-vnhandcraftart please clarify yourself with more details.

One last thing, whoever wishes to be an approved vendor here, please do the right thing and pm out administrator@nanuq.

Thanks guys for the kind cooperation.

Message crafted while riding a leathery juvenile T-Rex and charging toward the horizon.

Hi @Scammer Hammer

Today I got some complain from my customer and he is member of RWG forum

and he asked me why don't reply his email on forum so that' why I know one RWG forum have 1 guy impersonation my eBay name.

I'm selling on eBay for 2 year now and only have 1 ID it is vnhandcraftart

Here is my store link : http://www.ebay.com/sch/vnhandcraftart/m.html?item=321729434395&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESOX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

I just want to make the right thing with the guy impersonation me which he has opened topic with tittle "vnhandcraftart from eBay"

Please see attachment below and you can see i'm vnhandcraftart from eBay

cc.jpg

Hi @Scammer Hammer

and he asked me why don't reply his email on forum so that' why I know one RWG forum have 1 guy impersonation my eBay name.

Here is my store link : http://www.ebay.com/sch/vnhandcraftart/m.html?item=321729434395&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESOX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

I just want to make the right thing with the guy impersonation me which he has opened topic with tittle "vnhandcraftart from eBay"

cc.jpg

Lol scammer hammer!

Ok hello Cang, I would like to clarify your intention here at RWG please. Is it to warn members here of an impersonator or do you intend to set up shop here?

We can understand your position and it does not look good for the OP if he does not step in here to clarify.

Meanwhile, I appreciate your clarification and let's see what the other guy has to say. As stated we are not here primarily to resolve the dispute between you and OP, but RWG members need to be aware of, and protected from any potential misrepresentations. @nanuq@mike on a bike.

Message crafted while riding a leathery juvenile T-Rex and charging toward the horizon.

Hi @Scammer Hammer

cc.jpg

Lol scammer hammer!

Ok hello Cang, I would like to clarify your intention here at RWG please. Is it to warn members here of an impersonator or do you intend to set up shop here?

We can understand your position and it does not look good for the OP if he does not step in here to clarify.

Meanwhile, I appreciate your clarification and let's see what the other guy has to say. As stated we are not here primarily to resolve the dispute between you and OP, but RWG members need to be aware of, and protected from any potential misrepresentations. @nanuq@mike on a bike.

I'm having scammer hammer! @Nanuq please update my profile accordingly please! Chop chop!

OP you need to come forward and deal with this please! Legend has been polite yet firm, I won't be!

I'm having scammer hammer! @Nanuq please update my profile accordingly please! Chop chop!

OP you need to come forward and deal with this please! Legend has been polite yet firm, I won't be!

@Legend Today I just found him replica my store name in another forum such as repgeek.com

I don't know why he do that and what he will get back.But I only want to make it right and take my name back to me. 

@Legend Today I just found him replica my store name in another forum such as repgeek.com

I don't know why he do that and what he will get back.But I only want to make it right and take my name back to me. 

Understood. We can likely help you with the name misrepresentation at RWG but for repgeek and other forums you would have to approach the respective admin staff there. Hope you understand that it's beyond our scope of jurisdiction when it comes to other forums. Perhaps @wimpie could help you for RG. @nikki6 OP is yours to handle buddy as I would be on the roads again. :)

Understood. We can likely help you with the name misrepresentation at RWG but for repgeek and other forums you would have to approach the respective admin staff there. Hope you understand that it's beyond our scope of jurisdiction when it comes to other forums. Perhaps @wimpie could help you for RG. @nikki6 OP is yours to handle buddy as I would be on the roads again. :)

On 3/5/2016 at 6:06 AM, vnhandcraftart said:

Thank you.

Well Mr. Minh or whoever you are, if you have nothing to say for yourself, I guess I would hand you over to my impatient colleague @nikki6.

@eBay-vnhandcraftart, thanks for bringing this to our attention. Please let us know your intentions. Are you going to start being a member here and over time, gain the trust and business of the community?

Quality strapmakers are always welcome. :)

I am not vnhandcraftart on EBay.

I'm not Minh as well. I am apologize for the fake account. I just want to make some money on forum. Please delete my account so I can start a new account on my name.

I also say sorry to Mr. Cang for fake account.

Sent from my very new 3D printer.