When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

help with qc pics

masterblender23

Dear fellow watch lovers, 

I recently purchased my first crpo 42mm from a td. Supposed to be best noob Version available. 

As ich dont really have the eye and the knowledge to verify and or confirm quality, id like to ask the pros here to help me out. 

I wont Post pics here as ich dont want to offend td in case the watch wont pass your extremely skilled eyes. ☺

Anyone want stimmt help? Pics will Come in pm.

Cheers 

Masterblender23 

The rule of thumb is, if it looks good to you, accept it. No rep is perfect and if every member here pointed out all the flaws you would never buy a watch. Just make sure nothing is falling off, crooked or missing and you should be good.

All reps have flaws. Check the qc pictures and if you're happy with them accept it. These pictures are for spotting major flaws - like the wrong watch, damage to it or the like. They are not for rejecting it because there is a better model available. As long as you get the watch you ordered then all is good. If you bought from a TD then it should be fine.