When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Who can do this????

naturopath

I always thought a DJ or OP would look awesome on a sterling/turquoise old pawn watch cuff. And these engraved DJs would be perfect for something like that. Definitely not for everybody, but I've always thought they were a really cool piece of Western/Native Americana

F004AA37-F6D7-453A-94AB-B5A61B0D6425_zpsndcnvryt.jpg

I am not American, but I just get "green card" several month, the reason is my family want to be there. Do you acceptance my service in the future?I am not a "second rich generation" or "second successful business generation, I can handle every work my factory needed,And a little English.

7c5890815e59c62551130b33af3d7fe3.jpg41a4adcbb5fd2834c92c38e6d328ec36.jpg

Is that your work? That's the first Royal Oak I've ever liked.

This is my factory people's work, Not mine,I do it before for learn, It's need a quite place and enough time.

• Like 1

This is my factory people's work, Not mine,I do it before for learn, It's need a quite place and enough time.

I love you... I mean... I love your work

I'm really looking forward to your offerings being released! I will certainly be picking one up as long as the watch itself isn't too too gigantic and/or thick. Super excited mate, thanks for contributing to the forum.

Sirius,

Your factories work is very good. I assume that what you are doing is laser engraving, is that correct? Even with laser engraving, you still have to lay out the pattern.

Obviously engraving has come a long way over the years. The original technique and still used by many engravers is the hand method, using hand gravers. The next step up was the invention of the Gravemeister, the first of the pneumatic gravers. Unless you are using Laser combined with CNC, all the rest are hand engraving which is slow and requires a very high level of skill.

All that aside, I really like your products. I would love to have one of those engraved Cigar cutters, as well as and engraved watch case/ bezel.

Welcome to the forum, glad to have you aboard.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sirius,

Your factories work is very good. I assume that what you are doing is laser engraving, is that correct? Even with laser engraving, you still have to lay out the pattern.

Obviously engraving has come a long way over the years. The original technique and still used by many engravers is the hand method, using hand gravers. The next step up was the invention of the Gravemeister, the first of the pneumatic gravers. Unless you are using Laser combined with CNC, all the rest are hand engraving which is slow and requires a very high level of skill.

All that aside, I really like your products. I would love to have one of those engraved Cigar cutters, as well as and engraved watch case/ bezel.

Welcome to the forum, glad to have you aboard.

The laser is very good quick and easy to control, but until then I still don't think it's can take over the hand made. The photo below lighter made by laser machine made. I just order it from German,like your said "Laser combined with CNC" it's Looks better than the previous one, the deeper set

The little items for the knife, use the pneumatic gravers the photo below you will find it.

For my own opinion, right now may not the good time to sale something in here, I just want to share something know friends here only. Because I have some international sales run the same business already.

Later I will try to set a small amount fun items for here. Still not for businesses.

Thank you for you like

Ray

Beautiful work! You took a plain old Zippo lighter and turned it into a work of art.

That pneumatic graver is really something!! Amazing work with it.

Is the last photos a hilt for a custom knife?

A

because the government block my internet, so I can use my iphone or iPad send photos use by Tapatalk. So I have to get a computer use Vpn be there.

The photos by lighter is use laser 、CNC set,so far I can not find better machine than this. But I still think it's can be a deeper job, my people said that's impossible, because right now is the maximum by machine and the international sales tell me so far they still hot sale for this knid, I dont need improving.

You know the sales always just followed the market not for the article, I am a businessman but I still love my items and want them better. So I keep getting the much" slowly way" that's the others photos, you are right it's a part of knife, I have more orders from the cigar knife and the knife you find it in some knife store in Europe. I just change it to the air one(until last year everyone use hammers,right now still have five people use it for the silver and gold higher price metal work)

the photo below is the silver above work, share with you here

copper not use too much by lighter in the war time. So the classic zipper always made by steel or very high value matel,some people want their own zipper getting better. I let's these items use hammer do only.

Not finish so far, when it all done, should be back to the owner's hands.

7 hours ago, Sogeha said:

You can't just dangle that in front of us. Please give us more details, do you do it for a living? Do you take on work for others?

I'm a master hand engraver by trade. This is a watch I built and engraved several years ago. Bloody tough stuff to engrave that 316L. Requires frequent tool sharpening. Engraved under stereo microscope.
I'm not taking on this type of work at present. 

Here's one I engraved. 

image.jpeg

My suggestion is: deeply in work on it.

f76e321a4a2788b85368a6060b802972.jpg

Years ago just beginning to make that, it's good business more than right now, because not too much people work on it.

But right now you need update more than the people thinking.

This is the new one "some companies" order to my factory, just sample only, waiting for the answer, they like or not, not sure yet.

d5e8f7b0df22f109959ed3320b13b5ef.jpg13fba898adb69662d5917680526ede32.jpgb8f3215580392eaf2bb0d05e84940ecf.jpg

My suggestion is: deeply in work on it.

f76e321a4a2788b85368a6060b802972.jpg

Years ago just beginning to make that, it's good business more than right now, because not too much people work on it.

But right now you need update more than the people thinking.

This is the new one "some companies" order to my factory, just sample only, waiting for the answer, they like or not, not sure yet.

d5e8f7b0df22f109959ed3320b13b5ef.jpg13fba898adb69662d5917680526ede32.jpgb8f3215580392eaf2bb0d05e84940ecf.jpg

Wow that's stunning, so much detail