When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

***** BIG FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT *****

Nanuq

Actually Ezio makes a good point, there are many fine long time members that could have also met the cut, except the guys we chose are not just stellar members but they are also here every day and the number 1 point on a moderators CV is availability.

So those seniors that make feel passed over please understand that we in the admin team do regard you all very highly and we are very glad you call RWG home regardless of the number of visits you do per week/month.

Ken

Well said Ken, I was looking for the words to say the same thing.

Gents who were not chosen, you would likely be surprised just how much we debated each of you before making these choices. Surrounded here at RWG with such a stellar member base, it was not easy.

..............and your number may well be up next time we add new staff. So enjoy your freedom while you have it!

7 hours ago, KB said:

Actually Ezio makes a good point, there are many fine long time members that could have also met the cut, except the guys we chose are not just stellar members but they are also here every day and the number 1 point on a moderators CV is availability.

So those seniors that make feel passed over please understand that we in the admin team do regard you all very highly and we are very glad you call RWG home regardless of the number of visits you do per week/month.

Ken

33 minutes ago, Nanuq said:

Well said Ken, I was looking for the words to say the same thing.

Gents who were not chosen, you would likely be surprised just how much we debated each of you before making these choices. Surrounded here at RWG with such a stellar member base, it was not easy.

..............and your number may well be up next time we add new staff. So enjoy your freedom while you have it!

+1 here for sure

Awesome! Although I'm fresh, these are names that continously come up when I Think of well-valued members that not only add alot to the forum, but always have a sound attitude and helpfullness, which to me are the core values of this forum. (that was a loooong sentance)

Congratulations!

congratulations-Favim.com-4094239.jpg

• Like 1

Dear Bob and Mike and fellow 'Crew' I am truly humbled and delighted to have been invited to join such a great crew and hereby swear to do the very best I can and to assist as many guys as I possibly can.

Yours Andy (aka AJ)

• Like 2