When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hello from the uk

Hi everyone I'm new to the forum having never bought any replicas online usually go on holiday to turkey each year any pick up a relatively good quality rep for roughly £100 don't fancy turkey at the minute due to Isis n the likes but I'm getting the itch once again and lurking online and seeing some of the absolutely brilliant modded watches I'm curious to how I'd go about buying one any help will be appreciated I've added a picture of my current watches Casio mtg 1500

Suunto ambit 3 and my panerai luminor 8dc71e326a4555641247b870ef7c0623.jpg.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome. :)

Turkey is ok, but the reps are poor quality. I've been and had a look in the 'genuine fake' shops. Use the trusted dealers here and have plenty of patience with shipping and the likes. You'll end up with some watches that you won't get called out on. Do some reading and decide what style you're into and even check out the M2M sales. Once you're bought a few you're likely to condem the cheap Turkish ones to the bin. 

Hi all thanks for the replies I had a good look around and ordered a Reg submariner yesterday afternoon. Went for the date black version I'll put pics up when it arrives. I used to walk round the watch shops in Marmaris for hours looking for the best watches for the best price bartering the owners. The best watch I ever had was the orange bezel omega 007 payed £50 was an amazing quality watch. The movement was Quartz chronograph,waterproof But over the years the watches got a lot more expensive and the quality was shocking. Anyway I won't be going back in a hurry now beautiful place but just not safe anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi John,

You are always welcome , comeback anytime soon, and dont worry because tourist regions have increased security than ever, and suggest you dont miss this year's lower prices.

I heard and saw couple of times in the past that is true you can find rep on tourist destinations but i think they are hardly good quality ones.

• 5 weeks later...
On 28 March 2016 at 9:18 AM, nikki6 said:

Read, learn and then say goodbye to your bank balance! :huh:

Welcome mate

Lol that's true :cc_hang:

Welcome on board Johnny2010481, enjoy our community and have a great time choosing your next rep!

Cheers mate 

• 2 months later...