When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

UK trusted dealers

Sub7

1 hour ago, Sub7 said:

Hi I am new here and just wondering if there are any trusted dealers in the UK help will be much appreciated thanks 

Welcome to the forum Sub, as suggested please do have a good about how it all works. If you contact one of the listed trusted dealers normally most of these guys have a trans shipper who for you would be based in the EU. This form of shipping will cost more but you will in most cases get your watch. Hope that helps a bit.

Cheers DH

• Like 1

Has anyone had anything to do with Tony from noob factory.com 

Sub,

Before you send your hard earned money to any dealer, it would behove you to look at the dealer section, not only here but RWI and REPGEEK. Some dealers are on every forum, others only one or two. If the dealer above is listed on any of the forums, and the reviews are OK, then he is a trusted dealer on that forum.

Personally, I would be very reluctant to buy from any non trusted dealer unless they had a lot of seamless, trouble free sales to senior members. In your case until you gain experience and get a really good handle on the ins and outs of rep buying, I would definitely stick to trusted dealers only.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk