When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Schumacher Rose Gold Replica.

Alpha333

Hi there,

I'm new here just joined in fact. I thought I'd post this watch I was given which was from Thailand its a very good replica. I also own an authentic AP carbon chronograph. But I just can't put this replica down I'm amazed by the precision. There's some tiny tweeks that could be done, the main one would to change the two gold links either side to titanium. But overall I'm impressed. 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Firstly welcome to RWG!

This isn't the "ultimate" rep (industry term which I disagree with), but one which is low-end, possibly a quartz. Search for "JF AP ROO Michael Schumacher rep" and you will see that it does come with titanium end links instead of rose gold. Also, your watch comes with the wrong subdials, wrong datewheel position, wrong date font, wrong bezel, in addition to the classic replica ROO flaws (which the so-called "ultimate" version also possess). The flaws for the MS rep are plenty in general, and I especially hate the replica dial color, which is a grey which is very ugly. 

Can we see your authentic carbon chronograph? I am sure that its a beauty to behold. :) 

P.S. When I mentioned wrong subdials above, I meant that your subdial@12 is exactly the same as the subdial@6. The subdial@9 is wrong, and the subdial spacing is wrong. 

But if you like the watch, all that I have mentioned does not matter. Wear it well sir. 

Hi, there!

Wow! Not the response I was expecting sounded quite hateful. I'm very aware of all the inconsistencies on the watch. My point was how far Replica watches that I know of have come. Plus this is my first ever. I'll take that as constructive criticism. So where does one purchase an "ultimate" Schumacher Replica?image.thumb.jpeg.a19b423248c6d93e8e01612

Anyway here's my authentic watch as you requested... Sir

Hi, there!

Wow! Not the response I was expecting sounded quite hateful. I'm very aware of all the inconsistencies on the watch. My point was how far Replica watches that I know of have come. Plus this is my first ever. I'll take that as constructive criticism. So where does one purchase an "ultimate" Schumacher Replica?image.thumb.jpeg.a19b423248c6d93e8e01612ccfe9e213.jpeg

The comment was not "hateful", you will come to find that the community is both plentiful in welcoming new members, and educating them too.

The search bar is your friend, check the trusted dealer section and you will soon find your way. Enjoy! And, welcome Sir.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I too did not find the comments"hateful" rather they were educational. What purpose would be served by commenting on a watch that has lots of flaws, " great watch, beautiful watch, etc."

The guy who commented is by far the most knowledgable AP guy on the forum, so I would take his constructive criticism as just that. A senior knowledgable member trying to help a noob.

AFA Where to find one, go to the trusted dealer section and look at what they have to offer.

Welcome to the forum and good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Don't take it as an insult. .I've got nearly a dozen watches and almost everyone has been modded in some way profs crystal, gen parts, swiss movements, ect. Small details that make them look even better and more gen like but I know where your coming from because I'm still amazed when I see a less expensive and correct rep from someone like Stan at what high quality they are. Enjoy them all and hopefully you'll learn a bit on here.

• Like 2

Whoa.... you sir clearly have not been around the ap section for long. You can see by my post count that I rarely speakout. But please understand that@legend is THE authority when it comes to APs. Especially here at RWG.

Nothing he mentioned was hateful in anyway. He was trying to contribute with his vast knowledge of ap and ap reps. The quarts version shumi you show here is a terrible attempt at replication. As legend said, even the most expensive replicas of shumi around $800 vs $150 quartz still have huge flaws, namely the horrible grey tone of the dial as legend mentioned.

I personally do not understand how you can think that a tick tocking shumi is acceptable especially when you know the build quality of the gen.

• Like 3

Hi, there!

Wow! Not the response I was expecting sounded quite hateful. I'm very aware of all the inconsistencies on the watch. My point was how far Replica watches that I know of have come. Plus this is my first ever. I'll take that as constructive criticism. So where does one purchase an "ultimate" Schumacher Replica?image.thumb.jpeg.a19b423248c6d93e8e01612ccfe9e213.jpeg

First of all I'm sorry that you found the comments hateful. As the guys (who know me better) have testified, they are not meant to be disdainful or disparaging, and my comments are directed solely against the watch you've shown.

Yes you're right that the reps have come a long way, but it's an irony that you chose to complement that statement with pictures of a low-end, egregiously bad replica. Showing a rep like this in a forum enriched with in-depth information about reps, and then getting compliments would only mean that we are a sarcastic or ignorant bunch and I'm sure that's not a place you would want to be at.

A word of caution though, even the so-called "ultimate" reps are full of flaws which you may or may not be able to accept.

The reason why I asked for a picture of your genuine watch, is simply so that I can bring to your attention, the horrible flaws of the watch you posted vs the one you have in hand. Take the time to study the two, and you will see what I mean. Even if you place the "ultimate" version side by side with the genuine one, the flaws would be many and some really obvious, like date wheel position and thickness of the case.

I am definitely not hateful toward you but if you're expecting compliments for a rep like that, I cannot sincerely give you one, sorry. I can however compliment your genuine watch, it is beautiful and praiseworthy of course.

Stay on and learn about AP reps, there are many many details to learn about and discuss and improve on. Discussions like this are mostly directed toward the watch not the person. I hope that you are not going to treat that low-end rep as an extension of your ego. Trust me, once you learn about its position among the replicas, you would not be inclined to wear it anymore. I am not going to be rude or nasty to you. I think you just lack knowledge and given time you would learn like we all did. I wish you a very pleasant and fruitful time here.

P.S. Thanks guys for clarifying what I've written. I truly appreciate it. I think the OP just needs to learn that even among replicas, good and bad ones exist and we should help him choose the right ones. That's what the forums are for. ;)

Message crafted while riding a leathery juvenile T-Rex and charging toward the horizon.

• Like 1