When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

What is the best replica Rolex Submariner Available? New to the forum and need help!

bsteve97

Hi everyone! I'm quite new to the forums and I wasn't sure if this was the correct place to post this. Anyway, I'm looking for some help from some reputable members on here who can guide me in the correct direction.

I'm looking for a replica Rolex Submariner. So far I've narrowed it down to these three: 

http://www.intime.co/rollie/2725-submariner-116610-lv-black-ceramic-v2s-1-1-jf-best-edition.html

http://www.intime.co/rollie/2637-2016-submariner-116610-ln-black-ceramic-v6s-sa3135-1-1-noob-best-edition-.html

http://www.intime.co/rollie/2640-2016-submariner-116610-ln-black-ceramic-v6s-a2836-1-1-noob-best-edition-.html

Not sure which is better though. They obviously have slight differences but I would like to ask someone who has experience with some of these particular models. Also if there is better websites out there that offer a better price. Thanks everyone and have a good day!

• Like 1

Welcome to the forum Steve, You've certainly managed to do some homework so a good start. We have a wealth of expertise here on the forum so perhaps use the search engine on the Rolex forum and you should find what you need.

Certainly the links you've found are some of the best modern Sub Reps currently available.

Hope that helps

DH

Thanks everyone for the replies! I will certainly continue to do my research! I'm 90% sure I'll be getting this one:

http://www.intime.co/rollie/2637-2016-submariner-116610-ln-black-ceramic-v6s-sa3135-1-1-noob-best-edition-.html

Just going to do a bit more research on the dealer. If anyone has dealt with them before please let me know how they were. Again thank you!

Bsteve97 I would say that is the best if you plan on updating it.  But if you want to leave it as is and wear it I would just get the one with the 2836 movement.  The sa3135 is not a reliable movement and very hard to get parts for if something happens to the movement where the 2836 is easily repairable.   Hope that helps.

v6s A2836 - IF it is available.Intime is totally ok and fair in all regards. You might well add another non-Rolex, non-Chrono watch to the purchase.

1 watch = used 30 days per month 100%

2 watches = used 15 days per month 50%

3 watches = used 10 days per month 33%

Exaggerating here, buy You get the idea.

v6s A2836 - IF it is available.Intime is totally ok and fair in all regards. You might well add another non-Rolex, non-Chrono watch to the purchase.

1 watch = used 30 days per month 100%

2 watches = used 15 days per month 50%

3 watches = used 10 days per month 33%

Exaggerating here, buy You get the idea.

And like most guys here,

40 watches = .75 days/ month

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Reps, gens, Seikos and vintage stuff, erm well over 200 and still buying. Never mind the wear per month ratio, a couple of times a year I discover a watch I didn't know I owned.

On the up side I am well aware I have a problem. I don't have enough storage space :-)

"The sa3135 is not a reliable movement and very hard to get parts for if something happens to the movement where the 2836 is easily repairable."

"Rolex = closed Caseback = get the most reliable movement. Beat rate is same, no one will ever know."

+1 

I vote for swiss Eta 2836. Asian etaclone 2836 is Ok if it runs all right but I would look for a low mileage swiss 2836 for when the etaclone bites the dust...if the watch is a keeper.

"A man with one watch knows what time it is. An RWG member with 40 watches is never quite sure."

A man with no watch is always late or early.  A man with a mechanical watch is late half the time, early the other half.  A man with a quartz watch might be on time.  Women do not have to be on time.   :pimp:

• 1 year later...
  • 4 years later...

"Rolex Submariner 16610. The Rolex Submariner 16610 is the most perceived of the Submariner watch series."

Agree.

The 16610 is the classic of the sapphire models and when many people think 'Submariner' the 16610 comes to mind.

The 'most perceived' Submariner of my generation was probably the 5512/13...or it could have been the 1680.  For me it was the 5512/13.

The 'most perceived' Submariner for the senior members of the current generation might be the 'fat lug' or 'thin lug' ceramics as the 16610 fades from memory. 

What did I buy in the early 1970s?

A steel DJ, picked out of a showcase filled with Submariners, GMTs, a couple Daytonas, and a Milgauss.

I was a sharp cookie back then.   :animal_rooster:

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...