When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Greetings from Waikiki

Nanuq

Hey DH, check this... Lifeproof case on an iPhone:

3cc5a6d9b3e9f57400a63df75b2c8163.jpg

220ca90bd533a4db2035df479ca9eb9b.jpg

Can't help hating you a little Bob, when I'm stuck in my office doing work stuff and you're in the warm waters taking pics of a turtle with a waterproofed phone. Lol.

Sorry Legend, and tonight I'm listening to lions roar in the zoo across the street. This afternoon I went off into the deep blue sea and ran into a few big barracuda, but alas I didn't have the camera to catch the moment with the Frosty Flake as a wristie. Maybe tomorrow I'll get a Tiger shark photo. I hope!

• Like 1

Sorry Legend, and tonight I'm listening to lions roar in the zoo across the street. This afternoon I went off into the deep blue sea and ran into a few big barracuda, but alas I didn't have the camera to catch the moment with the Frosty Flake as a wristie. Maybe tomorrow I'll get a Tiger shark photo. I hope!

Well I do believe you big B but at least without pics it leaves more to the imagination. And come on mate, lions roaring across the street?! Lol

I'm back in the frigid north now so you'll get your wish.... no more beach shots. The Domed Monster did great, but the Frosty Flake fogged up after 12 days in the ocean. No harm no foul.

I did spend some quality time with Lani and he sends his Aloha to his ohana here. :tu: What a great guy.