When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Cartier strap

Hi guys , Disaster has struck on my holiday , my strap has broke on my trusty Cartier Must 21 rep, not the greatest rep I've got but don't look half bad on the wrist , wondering if anyone knew of somewhere to get a good replacement ?

regards Tagman1

image.jpeg

Sorry guys if I put this in the wrong place

The picture is not too clear, so it's hard to be helpful. Taking good pictures of watches is a whole subject on its own and one I'm still getting to grips with. Could you try and get a clear, detail shot of the bit that has broken please? I'm thinking it might only be a pin. Anyway how ever dead the strap is it can be replaced. Maybe a nice crocodile or ostrich strap. If you like the watch why not? There are plenty of strap makers on the forums and there is a guy in Vietman on eBay who seems to have happy customers on the rep forums. I don't have his details, but if you search watch straps and select Vietnam only, you will find him. His prices are very acceptable.

• 2 weeks later...