When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Just bought a nice Ingenieur Chrono :)

docthor

There was/still is a big clearance sale over at the other RWG and next to many many other very nice watches the seller had a used but still nice Noob Ingenieur Chrono. I always lusted after such an IWC so I had to buy it.

1f9d6aa032cc2625e567ce1d5aee089c.jpg

Unfortunately the seller has a smaller wrist than I and so the bracelet is only for wrist up to 19cm.

Does anyone of you know where to get a new bracelet or links or one of these nice straps that came with the AMG Chronos?

Plus...does this dial fit into the watch?

bildschirmfotovom20165adq5.jpg

• Like 1

Eheheh this was the other one I was watching of the sale... Luckily I didn't get it as I have a 19.5cm wrist...

Instead I got the rep of this, and in the very 1st post he did (the one that was nuked due to high value sale not yet approved):

Seamaster_ETNZ-team-new-zealand-res.jpg

I already had one in the past and I loved it regardless the "Emirares" on the case back, but it lasted few days as a pinion of the minute counter snapped and I got a refund after like 1 year from the TD.

About your question: sorry but I don't know... It is a rare watch so not easy to find spares...

Eheheh this was the other one I was watching of the sale... Luckily I didn't get it as I have a 19.5cm wrist...

Instead I got the rep of this, and in the very 1st post he did (the one that was nuked due to high value sale not yet approved):

Seamaster_ETNZ-team-new-zealand-res.jpg

I already had one in the past and I loved it regardless the "Emirares" on the case back, but it lasted few days as a pinion of the minute counter snapped and I got a refund after like 1 year from the TD.

About your question: sorry but I don't know... It is a rare watch so not easy to find spares...

Even if it's tough...I have to try :D

I bought the watch, the gen dial and I have a gen 7750 lying around to put into plus...I always wanted to have an Ingenieur Chrono :)

Some idea about the measurements of these straps maybe??

http://puretime01.com/accessories/watch-straps/iwc/iwc-kevlar-strap.html#

Yes the dial should swap. I have the gen amg in titanium on a bracelet. You may want to source a gen iwc kevlar strap.

Also, check out ttw8488.com for a rep strap. Andrew has them, I believe.

That's a gen, isn't it?

Mine is getting the AMG dial which isn't correct for the steel version but I don't care...I like it way better :)

The swiss movement is getting Domis famous sec@6 mod so it ain’t a timebomb anymore.

At the end it's going to be a pretty expensive rep but my favourite watch over all :)

• Like 1

8 hours ago, docthor said:

That's a gen, isn't it?

Mine is getting the AMG dial which isn't correct for the steel version but I don't care...I like it way better :)

The swiss movement is getting Domis famous sec@6 mod so it ain’t a timebomb anymore.

At the end it's going to be a pretty expensive rep but my favourite watch over all :)

No it's franken, with gen dial, hands and movement, case and crystal are rep. Better to invest in a good rep of your favourite watch imho.

• Like 1