When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Where to buy an economy explorer 1 dial

Timelord

I know yuki and some of the higher end dealers sell great dials.  More for Frankenwatch - Too good for what I need 

if anyone knows or has a basic eta dial for explorer  36mm case - would much appreciate it!

Try emailing him.  He also has an Ebay store that might be updated more regularly.  Like @tomhorn said, be sure to ask him for the branded version of anything you are interested in.  He will email you pics of the dial you are purchasing with the logo.

Emailing him works well because back when Silix and the cartel were unable to source 6538 cases, he still was able to get them from his supplier.  He hadn't updated any of his sites but he had stock and was working directly with people to place orders.

Edited by Mendota Explorer

Yes I have dealt with raffles in the past and is very good to say the least as he also caters for economy brands especially if you are trying to fit a trivial part on a citizen

I recall buying a smooth generic  Datejust bezel from him for approx $20 two or three years ago.

Thanks once again!!

3 minutes ago, Timelord said:

I recall buying a smooth generic  Datejust bezel from him for approx $20 two or three years ago.

Wow !! Really ??

I am going crazy to find an economy smooth bezel for around that price to swap over a fluted bezel on a 16200 case I bought from jmb. I am in Australia and our currency is dropping at 1000 miles an hour making everything twice as expensive where I will soon have to drop out from this hobby at this rate.

You wouldn't have a spare one to sell me or swap with my fluted one?? I checked his site but he only had bezels to cater diamonds.   Was it for a silix case or a standard 16200 as I know that silix cases are slightly smaller?

You are right, he has great stuff at reasonable prices and is always very Helpful!!

Had you only said this two or three years ago when I was looking for an economy's hard to find  fluted bezel . Feels like reading about a cure to a disease when the patient is dead!!!!  Sorry!!!

I cannot recall if it was a silix case or one that jmb uses:bangin: did'nt know this - now you got me thinking