When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hi from "old timers"

Admin

On 6/1/2016 at 0:23 PM, nikki6 said:

Hey man!!! I'm so happy you found your way back brother! Crazy thing is that I was talking to Geoff about you this morning! I'll pm you bud, lots to catch up on!

Hope to hear from you soon! Good to know you're still playin!

On 6/1/2016 at 5:45 PM, panerai153 said:

Hiker, good to see you back sir. We need your fantastic photos!!

How have you been? Any interesting mountaineering trips since you last checked in?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

by-tor checks in from time to time, The Zigmeister s long gone. Last I heard he moved to France. A couple of guys here had some info, but I believe he swore them to secrecy!! Don't know about ronin, haven't heard from him in a long time.

Man there are tons of guys who were really, really active here but over time a lot of them have dropped out of sight.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hey Pan! Good to hear from you....doing well. Did Everest Northface (Tibet) Advance basecamp in 2014, did North Vietnam's Mt. Fansipan last year....and did 3 Hikes in Zion National Park, Utah 2 weekends ago. 

Planning to do Mt. Kinabalu in Malaysia and Mt. Batur in Bali this September.

How many are here from the inception in 2006? Or even before that... Still on but I've never been much for posting.

I'm 1999/2000. I was a proud member of TRC and of the first incarnation of RWG (pre-2006 era). To me, this is still the best place on the net. The wealth of info, quality of content and wonderful people are what it's all about.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

This was fun to read. 

I go back to the German forum days.  I've bought and sold watches (or parts) from several of you.  Euno will be glad to kNow that that the unembarrassed 6265 v72 is a champ.  Loved it so much that I sold my previous v726 with a lot of franken parts.

I hit 20 ish watches with an emotional inability to catch and release. Work got busy, and went to low-profile mode.

Is Ubi or Nanuk still around?  

• Like 1

On ‎6‎/‎2‎/‎2016 at 10:57 AM, hiker01 said:

Hope to hear from you soon! Good to know you're still playin!

Hey Pan! Good to hear from you....doing well. Did Everest Northface (Tibet) Advance basecamp in 2014, did North Vietnam's Mt. Fansipan last year....and did 3 Hikes in Zion National Park, Utah 2 weekends ago. 

Planning to do Mt. Kinabalu in Malaysia and Mt. Batur in Bali this September.

WOW!! You have been busy. Really great to hear from you. I sure hope that you and your family are well.