When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

R. I. P Muhammad Ali

thermalboyz

He's floating like a butterfly and stinging like a bee still. Just not on earth anymore. RIP M.Ali.

Message crafted while riding a leathery juvenile T-Rex and charging toward the horizon.

• Like 1

Probably one of the greatest, if not the greatest boxer of all time. One thing you can say, he was definitely his own man. While he was loved by some, reviled by others, mainly because of his refusal to be drafted into the US Army when thousands of others were being sent to war in Vietnam,and by others because of his conversion to Islam, he will go down in history as a three time World Champion and probably the most articulate boxer in history. RIP Muhammad Ali, you were the best!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Must share a great story.When I was seven my father had a business meeting at the Omni hotel in Atlanta.This was the early 70s and my father at the time was know for his quick temper and take no crap attitude.His co workers approached him in the lobby saying there was a guy at the bar talking junk and in need of a lesson.My dad went in with  bad intentions and and there was Ali in all his glory.His co workers were all cracking up.I still have his autograph from that day.It is signed to little champ..............Sad day.

• Like 2

Must share a great story.When I was seven my father had a business meeting at the Omni hotel in Atlanta.This was the early 70s and my father at the time was know for his quick temper and take no crap attitude.His co workers approached him in the lobby saying there was a guy at the bar talking junk and in need of a lesson.My dad went in with  bad intentions and and there was Ali in all his glory.His co workers were all cracking up.I still have his autograph from that day.It is signed to little champ..............Sad day.

Great story

• Like 1