When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My 3rd LPP model in my set. The 3777-06

mule play

• 1 month later...

Your triple set is great...I only have one but was lucky enough to get it franken :)

bcy63.jpg

Every time there is a LPP for sale I have to hold myself back to buy just because it's such a nice watch :D

Wear yours in good health my friend :)

• Like 2

On 7/15/2016 at 10:58 AM, docthor said:

Your triple set is great...I only have one but was lucky enough to get it franken :)

bcy63.jpg

Every time there is a LPP for sale I have to hold myself back to buy just because it's such a nice watch :D

Wear yours in good health my friend :)

Wow, nice! What are the genuine parts you got?

• Like 1

Seems like I tend to have rare birds :D

This one here is a real keeper though...it's going to be my oldest sons watch one day. He loves everything about the petite prince :)

I plan to franken it further in the future. Gen hands and a gen crystal would be great addition I guess :)

Sent from my wooden drums via Tupperware

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/26/2016 at 6:29 PM, Buddha Jones said:

Do all three of those have applied indices?

No, only the BP is applied and super lumniova.  The chrono 3777 and the mark xvii are printed (non-lume).  

On 7/17/2016 at 3:55 AM, docthor said:

Seems like I tend to have rare birds :D

This one here is a real keeper though...it's going to be my oldest sons watch one day. He loves everything about the petite prince :)

I plan to franken it further in the future. Gen hands and a gen crystal would be great addition I guess :)

Great parts source: http://www.scotchwatch.com/IWCparts.html for various gen stuff:  x-tals, hands, crowns, tubes, etc.  outfitting a 3777 with the gen works will run about ~$1200 in parts not including the movement.  I may go that route over time.  We'll see!

• Like 1

Thanks mate...I know scotchwatch already and don't like them. Not only that they are ridiculous expensive...they are snobish too!! I'll get my stuff elsewhere...with this watch I have the time to wait :)

And...btw...to get a gen dial from them you have to provide a gen dial to them for exchange...

• Like 1