When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Is this over the top, or am I just grumpy???

swdivad

It wouldn't be as bad if they added photos and prices. I think those are usually behind the link. But yeah, I get push notifications for all sales threads and my phone blows up every week or two with these.

Guys we have been asking dealers to be more active here post their new offerings, this is a good thing not spam.

I know most of you are modding stuff looking for parts, advise how to on builds but that doesn't pay the rent. We also need guys just looking to buy rep watches to increase members/ traffic, this does that.

• Like 4

Not a problem in my view.

On the other rwg there is a friend of Trusty named "BenTan" or something like that doing much more posts, and all about rep shoes, belts, bags and all this not watch related stuff... And with totally crazy prices (like 350$ for a rep shoe pair or 600$ for a rep bag...).

Guys we have been asking dealers to be more active here post their new offerings, this is a good thing not spam.

I know most of you are modding stuff looking for parts, advise how to on builds but that doesn't pay the rent. We also need guys just looking to buy rep watches to increase members/ traffic, this does that.

And for me it's easier to look through a list than fumbling through all the dealer websites to see what's new...