When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Anyone get this message from intime.co?

watchnutz

Ok so I placed an order yesterday for a V2 116600 on intime.co and I got this cut and paste message a little while after:

"We are sorry but your payment did not go through successfully. Please let us know what you think about Moneygram (8% discount ) or Bank wire with 5% discount off the total amount. We can also offer Paypal for customers with well-established accounts on RWI/RG (in case you choose Paypal, please provide your forum ID).

NOTE: Please note that in some cases we receive the payment with a little delay: like in the next 24 hours. So before you respond with your alternative method chosen, we highly advise that you wait for 24 hours. If the status of your order has not changed to 'Credit card payment received' by then, we can safely assume that it is not successful.

Regards

Intime Payment Dept."

I checked with my bank and there was no attempt to process my card from anyone.  So I thought maybe I entered the wrong card info. Today I placed an order again, making very sure that I entered in all the correct info.

About an hour later I get the EXACT same cut and paste message... I check and there is NO attempt to process my card from my bank... So what gives? What this feels like is they are by default sending this out making you think you must have to pay with moneygram or bank wire, but no one ever processed my original card. Is this something that has happened to anyone else on here? I'm trying to see if this is legit or basically a way to trick people into sending a less secure way of payment. When I contacted them I just get the same cut and paste reply, no other information.

I've bought from other TD's before, but this is my first time with intime.co .... Any help would be appreciated. I've heard nothing but good things about intime, so I'm wondering whats going on and if this is normal for him, or theres something else wrong?

33 minutes ago, Legend said:

Contact Ryan here and he will sort it out for you. You can't use PayPal direct unless pre communicated.@ryanwayer

Message crafted while riding a leathery juvenile T-Rex and charging toward the horizon.

It wasn't paypal, it was mastercard, I contacted him both through here and through the site, I haven't had any reply yet as to what happened. I see the charge is on my card being processed now, but havent heard anything from him yet. I heard from others they got their QC photos right after payment, but maybe that was using other methods. I guess we'll see

QC right after payment? That could be an unrealistic expectation sir. Usually I wait between 2-4 days for that after payment hehe but maybe my dealer is slow.

Message crafted while riding a leathery juvenile T-Rex and charging toward the horizon.

2 minutes ago, Legend said:

QC right after payment? That could be an unrealistic expectation sir. Usually I wait between 2-4 days for that after payment hehe but maybe my dealer is slow.

Ok thanks, yeah I'm just going by what I've heard from someone else. I'm new to using intime, so im just a little on edge, the message I received was clearly not real as they never attempted to charge my card, so that's a bit off putting already. I know they are a TD, but I never experienced that before... I've used others and the process was smooth, maybe not super fast, but I was never told there was a problem with my card or not given the proper information when dealing with payment.

Don't worry mate. Ryan is a stand up guy. Bottom line is that if your payment was received, you would get your watch. :)

1 minute ago, Legend said:

Don't worry mate. Ryan is a stand up guy. Bottom line is that if your payment was received, you would get your watch. :)

Ok thanks for the reassurance. I guess it's a waiting game now. I just wish I got a reply back, I get a quick response when asking info, but then nothing once I give my order number to him. The problem is when I got the original message, I waited a day and nothing updated. So I re-ordered the same watch again, making sure the card numbers were correct. I sent him a message to cancel the first order since according to them "the payment didnt go through".  The new order then got the same message... With no email responses it just worried me to whats going on. I just really don't like that cut and paste message, very misleading. I know its a shady business, but I figured the TD's didn't mess around like that.

When I first started in this hobby, I also struggled with credit card payments.   It's the CC company that's stopping the payment, not Intime.   The CC companies are extremely wary about charges from China.   You should call them and let them know you will be making charges in China and that should fix the problem.   

Once you gain some history with Ryan, I would suggest switching to PayPal.   I have used that method for a couple of years without a single hiccup.

1 hour ago, pcardoza said:

When I first started in this hobby, I also struggled with credit card payments.   It's the CC company that's stopping the payment, not Intime.   The CC companies are extremely wary about charges from China.   You should call them and let them know you will be making charges in China and that should fix the problem.   

Once you gain some history with Ryan, I would suggest switching to PayPal.   I have used that method for a couple of years without a single hiccup.

the thing is, I spoke to my bank, its a debit card, and they have no blocks from the payment, they said its on intimes end to accept the payment now. It was already authorized. which is why Im trying to figure out whats happening.

the thing is, I spoke to my bank, its a debit card, and they have no blocks from the payment, they said its on intimes end to accept the payment now. It was already authorized. which is why Im trying to figure out whats happening.

I suggest do not use cc for purchases. Problems reside with 3rd party processing company in China who provides services to Ryan and charges him 10%.

Believe me, use WU instead get discount and avoid frauds. A while back,

CC service provider did charge back to Ryan for the watch I bought months before. He went after me why I did this, but it wasnt me. I emailed him proof sent him my visa statements going back 3 months with no charge back credited to me to show that Chinese scams are going around with CC payments from within China, similar to what was in western world 25 years ago it is common there, in addition the card used to initiate charge back to Ryan was deactivated because I lost it and already had new card when charges were made to Ryan.

Just avoid the hassle use WU.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Smooth transaction today, does not guarantee unnecessary suprises 2-3 months down the road with payments processed by China. Credit cards are convenient but not worth the risk, remember in that part of the world anything goes and most people use cash. In WU store you can still pay with visa and other cc's if you wish. Exchange rate is usually lower than in the bank.

I suggest do not use cc for purchases. Problems reside with 3rd party processing company in China who provides services to Ryan and charges him 10%.

Believe me, use WU instead get discount and avoid frauds. A while back,

CC service provider did charge back to Ryan for the watch I bought months before. He went after me why I did this, but it wasnt me. I emailed him proof sent him my visa statements going back 3 months with no charge back credited to me to show that Chinese scams are going around with CC payments from within China, similar to what was in western world 25 years ago it is common there, in addition the card used to initiate charge back to Ryan was deactivated because I lost it and already had new card when charges were made to Ryan.

Just avoid the hassle use WU.

Ugh - these guys have to also worry about supposed legit card processing companies too? Hopefully this rarely happens

• 3 weeks later...

@watchnutz @dreamalaska

Hi guys, im about to make payments in InTime.co via Mastercard. How are your respective transactions thus far? 

I've also read in another thread that another friend of ours in the rep community is facing issues with the Mastercard transfers from Vietnam.

Ryan has been diligently replying my queries, and I doubt the issue is with him but with the banking transaction parties.