When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

QC pics, anything I should be worried about?? 116600

watchnutz

ok so here are my qc pics of a 116600. The only thing i noticed were these 2 black marks on the site of the bracelet, not sure if they are from reflections or not so I'm going to send an email to double check that. The other thing I noticed was the bracelet end link fittings look a little loose. Can anyone tell me if thats acceptable and anything else that stands out?

IMG_4894.JPG

IMG_4896 1.JPG

IMG_4892 1.JPG

IMG_4888 1.JPG

IMG_4898 1.JPG

6 hours ago, Mike on a bike said:

Wish they sent you a pic straight up at the 12 , hard to judge sideways. Hmm also no pic of rehaut. This all being said nothing glaring from what you have here.

should I ask for rehaut pic? Is there something known to be off about them on this model that I should look for?

should I ask for rehaut pic? Is there something known to be off about them on this model that I should look for?

Yes, ask for it - the engraved crown can be misaligned above the noon position, and that's a dead giveaway that it's not gen...in your pic it looks good but need to verify

• Like 1