When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Rolex Real or Fake

imajedi

40 minutes ago, 508-Fanatic said:

I can, the hands are wrong. The plots are wrong. The font is wrong. Look at the scale and size of the red triangle on the fake versus the genuine. 

Yes a rep, I'm not always sure but this one was easy. Just look at the E in Master......................

Thanks guys.. Appreciate the feedback. I don't have it in my hands so I can't try the functions. A girlfriend of mine was asking. For anyone wondering those are not my hands they are hers. And yes, I agree with those who think this is the worst rolex you can buy. Thanks for the input guys.

Different like a Pontiak Aztek...lulz.

Lol, one of my friends wears a gen YG and in person they are pretty impressive. Huge and heavy but the attention to detail and finish work is exceptional. Looks different in person than in pics IMHO. I don't like busy dials so I would not wear one but appreciate the workmanship.

1 minute ago, droptopman said:

Lol, one of my friends wears a gen YG and in person they are pretty impressive. Huge and heavy but the attention to detail and finish work is exceptional. Looks different in person than in pics IMHO. I don't like busy dials so I would not wear one but appreciate the workmanship.

I know I know, I'm just breaking balls. I like simple things, I'm a simple creature. 

For example.

T750-art.jpg

• Like 2

My friend just bought the YG Skydweller. Same kinda thing where I hate the dial but in real life it's very impressive. It's a huge watch and weighs a ton. My skinny wrists couldn't pull it off but it looks good on him. The craftsmanship is impressive. IMO can't beat the finish on a gen Rolex