When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Trusted dealer list

Jasonc0151

Perhaps you could let me know which is your preferred dealer, I would likely be able to give you a direct link to the website.

Message crafted while riding a leathery juvenile T-Rex and charging toward the horizon.

• 3 weeks later...

As Mike said, all TD's get their stock from the same manufacturers.    That being said, there are several types of TD's.   Large, dealers with huge selections - e.g. Trusty Time and PureTime.   Their web sites offer huge numbers of models.    Smaller TD's - e.g. Intime and Torobravo.  These offer a more limited selection of high quality pieces and some suggest this allows them to provide more personalized service.    Then there are those TD's that will fulfill orders by email requests only, with no formal web site.   e.g. Sead.

Which you choose is purely a matter of personal preference.   I have purchased many pieces from Trusty, Toro and Intime.   All have been a pleasure to deal with.   If I had to choose one, it would be Intime, just because Ryan is super quick to respond and seems to be very selective when choosing a piece for me.   He has often mention rejecting several samples BEFORE sending me QC pics.   

Also remember, even though the smaller TD's may not offer something on their Web Site, they will be more than happy to find something for you if you send the a detailed link of what you're after.    The one thing I would suggest is that you find your preferred TD and stick with them to develop a relationship.    That will go a long way should the day come where you experience problems.

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, edwardqg said:

New to the forum and don't know where to find the trusted dealer list.

I'm sure I'm overlooking it, but could someone link to it? Please. If there are lists for particular brands IWC, Tag, and Omega.

Thank you!

Welcome to the forum. Raxford already said in post two of this thread. Right at the top of the page, click browse, then forums. Scroll down to watches, parts and accessories. If they are in there, they are trusted dealers.

• 2 years later...
On 8/2/2016 at 7:02 PM, pcardoza said:

As Mike said, all TD's get their stock from the same manufacturers.    That being said, there are several types of TD's.   Large, dealers with huge selections - e.g. Trusty Time and PureTime.   Their web sites offer huge numbers of models.    Smaller TD's - e.g. Intime and Torobravo.  These offer a more limited selection of high quality pieces and some suggest this allows them to provide more personalized service.    Then there are those TD's that will fulfill orders by email requests only, with no formal web site.   e.g. Sead.

Which you choose is purely a matter of personal preference.   I have purchased many pieces from Trusty, Toro and Intime.   All have been a pleasure to deal with.   If I had to choose one, it would be Intime, just because Ryan is super quick to respond and seems to be very selective when choosing a piece for me.   He has often mention rejecting several samples BEFORE sending me QC pics.   

Also remember, even though the smaller TD's may not offer something on their Web Site, they will be more than happy to find something for you if you send the a detailed link of what you're after.    The one thing I would suggest is that you find your preferred TD and stick with them to develop a relationship.    That will go a long way should the day come where you experience problems.

Super helpful response. Thank you! You have answered a number of questions here. I am in touch with Andy at InTime, but he has not answered my last email - hopefully he will.