When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Project Completed - Rolex Submariner Hulk 116610LV - Insane!!!

sacsah1

Another amazing build. I am so full of excitement as I write this thread. It is such a beautiful dynamic watch and it turned out better than my expectations.

Specs:
Noob v6s case
Gen Dial - New
Gen Insert - New
Gen Hands - New
Gen Crown and Tube
Gen Crystal
Highly modified Yuki3135 with bunch of gen parts

And the most important and yet to be seen in any other sub franken, Genuine Rolex 97200 Bracelet. I mean the rep bracelet is good and all but the feel of a gen bracelet is just indescribable.

Thanks to my good friend @misiekped. I couldnt do all these things without you!:kiss:

For all the poopers..
Could I have bought a Gen? ...... Yes
Would it have made more sense? ...... Yes
Is it in Gen pricing territory? ...... Yes

Was the chase to source all these parts fun? .... Yes
Was it exciting to build something? .... Yes
Did I learn a lot in the process? .... Yes
Did it turn out good? ..... You tell me! actually lol I dont care
So all in all was it worth it? .... Hell to the [censored] yes!!

20160711_115858_HDR-01.jpeg
20160711_121544_HDR-01.jpeg
20160711_121557_HDR-01.jpeg
20160711_122327-01.jpeg

• Like 1

This is certainly  one of the most impressive build i have seen, congratulation !  And i am a big fan of the Hulk !

You have something like 5000 euros in this build i guess and...fortunately it stays below the gen price as it is sold 8300 euros here in France :inverted:

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, themannier said:

This is certainly  one of the most impressive build i have seen, congratulation !  And i am a big fan of the Hulk !

You have something like 5000 euros in this build i guess and...fortunately it stays below the gen price as it is sold 8300 euros here in France :inverted:

Its actually over a little over $6K :pardon: but i still think it was worth it :D

Another masterpiece from Sacsah and Mike. Some people get really hung up on the cost of these things but it's your money to do what you want with and also I guess most of the cost is in genuine parts, which since they are not modified to fit an ETA movement will always be genuine parts and worth money, they may even increase in value over time. A two thousand discount on a bran new watch and anyone who buys a genuine isn't going to sell it secondhand for the price he paid unless he holds on to it for half a lifetime.

Enjoy.

• Like 1