When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

NOOB & JF Dealer in China found!

ChrisBlank

So as I mentioned to a few people on this forum, I visited China last week. Thus, I took the libertyto spend a few days in Guangzhou and Shenzhen on the hunt for Mr. Creme de la creme, and although I never found him...

I found his magic elves and theyou sold me these babies for cheap!!!

Rock on!!!

received_613171482176464.jpeg

They probably would, but I would advise against that. Firstly I don't think they have much experience dealing with international orders, secondly the guy spoke limited English. 

My advice woule spend the premium the trusted dealers are charging in order to buy peace of mind.

However, I bought one of the Submariner V6S for only around $230 the JF daytonas cost a little more, about $250 and the JF Explorer 2016 cost the most at $260 as the movement was different. 

I don't really think there are any customs risks in China.

Last time I walked through the metal detectors and bag scanner in China with my load, the customs officer stopped me and said "watches" I think my heart froze!

She opened the bag took the watches out, put them in a tray and re-ran my bag and the watches through the scanner and then cleared me to go!

It was a really funny experience!