When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Difference between Cartel 5513 bracelet Endlinks and WSO 580 Endlinks?

RickFlorida

Hello,

I was please wondering if anyone can tell me the difference between the Cartel Submariner bracelet endlinks and the WSO solid endlinks on Ebay?    In other words, what is the purpose that it is suggested to change them out.   Is it because of fit, the construction, etc.?      I took the endlinks off to look at them and they seem to be the same in the pictures of the WSO links, (although I can't see the inside of the endlinks on Ebay, is that what is better?)

thanks for any info,    Just wanting to make the bracelet better as much as I can.

Just be aware that the WSO are not necessarily "plug and play" and you may need to work them a bit to get them to line up with your lugholes if using gen spec 2mm bars. I tried 2 different sets with my Puretime red 1680 and neither set allowed the tips of the bars to align with the lugholes. Others have had similar issues, so you may need to open or close the clamshell, or shave some metal off the leading edge that touches the case between the lugs.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, Mendota Explorer said:

... you may need to open or close the clamshell, or shave some metal off the leading edge that touches the case between the lugs.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

+1

• 1 month later...

Hi,

yesterday i have check a Gen 1680 of my friend,

i saw that the endlink are different from my cartel ,the general appearance of gen are more thin , strech out , they have more gracefulness

(sorry i can't find the correct word for expalane it ..), the cartel are more short / stubby.

And another thing , the gen show a little case part ( the space between the top of the end link and the bezel ,see pics below sample )

the gen 1680 is near Nos so i don't think that the endlink was worn-out by time..

maybe the WSO are Gen spec or are identical to the Cartel one ?:g:

Schermata 2016-08-28 alle 11.35.31.png

Edited by Dan71