When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Bamford Milsub (and Tempus Machina 809H) - Replica recipies?

hologramet

On 7/27/2016 at 10:24 AM, dbane883 said:

@DVNE, I don't think the original is "flawed", do you? :

3749e3c1c1c316c4efe1d38de58f5abe.jpg

I think this variation of the original is flawed. This error probably makes this one worth more - cause you know... Collectors are weird like that. Lol

The answer is -460 btw

• Like 1

On 2016-07-28 at 4:34 PM, hologramet said:

Since TM were born from the replica underground and think the guys,  you know who you are won't take too much  offense. 

A simple basic version is in the works. 

It'll be Noob v7 116610 based. 2836 to keep things simple. 

Aprox 1000€ to 1300€ is the price. 

Completely nonprofit.  Pm for interest. 

• 2 weeks later...

NEWS

5 dials of 216A and 5 dials 809H are on the way. On ETA-feet only.

1) Noob v7 114060 is only available with A2836 (as far as I know)
2) There would be another MOQ of 5 dials to make 5 3135-dials of each
3) I can't find any sterile dials on 3135-feet for an accetable price.

Currently reverse-"engineering" the 809H dial using mix and match of segments from different dials.

Hopefully a small "group buy" can be made, checking with Nanuq as we speak. Why? Well last time I made dials with HR and had them lumed by Big Daz I lost 400 USD on making an extra set of dial + hands because someone who really wanted one, then fell through. I donated this set to the forum and i think StoneP is making a simple 216A for an upcoming raffle.

Price:

1) About 200 USD unlumed per piece. (+ shipping)

2) Option: Possible to add lume with real Superluminova C1 "puffy"/"creamy". Price approximative 100EUR incl. shipping
> The deal is BYOH (bring your own hands). Lume of them is included in the price. BP-hands 116613/8 with ETA size can be bought at the same time as the 114060 (so add that), 

----

The small print:

I'm checking with various modders on the forums to see if I can provide a "whole" package for those interested. That means I can arrange a price with different guys (hopefully), which makes it much simpler for them and for you. This to provide an "all included"-price so you know what you're getting in to.

To clarify:
1) I will only get dials made, as there is a MOQ from the shop.

2) This is not an attempt to make money. All the hours I've put in to the dials and details would have since long bought me a gen 114060 if I would have worked instead. But what's the fun in that.

3) As we all know, I can only guarantee that I do my best with the sketches. I can't promise anything when it comes to the results they produce, neither can I promise anything regarding the lume job. However, you can rest assured that it's in my best interest to get it as good as possible. Since I don't know of any other option to get these dials done in gilt and on ETA-dials.

---

If the Tempus Machina-guys have anything to add, now would be a good time! :)